Genesis Affiliates unable to pay commission - RESOLVED

danniee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Heads up. For whatever reason, Genesis affiliates have not been able to make commission payments. Still waiting on mine from February and they only reply that it will be paid soon, but so far nothing. They definitely are having serious issues, maybe due to all the fines etc. This program is really shaky and has been for a long time now.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@danniee If you would like us to contact the representatives and ask for updates please PM me your account details.

preditor

Reaction score
I have worked with Genesis Global Limited since 2014 (when they launched) and since then max. 3 times have had any delays with payments.

Actually just checked, January commissions got to our account (bank) today, so I belive you should have got yours aswell today?
If not, should come soon.

danniee

Reaction score
I have worked with Genesis Global Limited since 2014 (when they launched) and since then max. 3 times have had any delays with payments.

Actually just checked, January commissions got to our account (bank) today, so I belive you should have got yours aswell today?
Nothing for me yet.

danniee

Reaction score

The aff manager claimed all payments will be made today, so not sure why you already got yours and everyone else did not.

preditor

Reaction score
Are you talking about January or February commissions?
Can it be he ment the February commissions?

I have no clue, can depend of amount, SEPA or other method of payment method, who your AM is and much more.

danniee

Reaction score
The earnings from January was not paid in February. They claimed it was all finally paid on Monday but still not received it. This is a really weird situation I've not experienced with Genesis before. Given everything that's been going on with this company in the recent year or two, I don't know what to think of them anymore. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they closed down.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update danniee.

Juan Roman

Reaction score
They are a very honest group and any delays you might have experienced were probably temporary. We've never had any problems with them in 3-4 years of working together and they even paid us once when the monthly commission was negative, sending some 300 eur I believe as a gesture of good will. Don't think there are many affiliate programs that would do that nowadays.

preditor

Reaction score
They are a very honest group and any delays you might have experienced were probably temporary. We've never had any problems with them in 3-4 years of working together and they even paid us once when the monthly commission was negative, sending some 300 eur I believe as a gesture of good will. Don't think there are many affiliate programs that would do that nowadays.

Exatly same here - we had one month earnings negative and recived a bonus / compensation on that month. I do not recall any other programs doing such nice gesture to their affiliates out of the blue like Genesis!

danniee

Reaction score
While potentially shaving you crazy lol.

Juan Roman

Reaction score
Everybody is potentially shaving. If you have any proof, I would love to see it. And I'm not saying they aren't as I have no way of knowing, but I still believe they are a good program to work with considering the industry we are in.

danniee

Reaction score
Everybody is potentially shaving. If you have any proof, I would love to see it. And I'm not saying they aren't as I have no way of knowing, but I still believe they are a good program to work with considering the industry we are in.
Yes, my point was we shouldn't be naive and call a program fantastic just because they pay on time. It's one of the basic factors that should be expected from any program, unless if you knowingly choose to work with shitty programs no one ever heard of.

In my case, Genesis didn't even pay on time either, so...

Juan Roman

Reaction score
Yes, but considering the number of honest programs keeps decreasing in the iGaming industry, and that payment delays have unfortunately become the norm, one needs to have all that in mind when evaluating an affiliate group.

I would love if all programs in our industry were honest and paid on time, but that is unfortunately not the case. And I am obviously not taking the "shitty programs" into account as we don't work with those.

danniee

Reaction score
Yes, but considering the number of honest programs keeps decreasing in the iGaming industry, and that payment delays have unfortunately become the norm, one needs to have all that in mind when evaluating an affiliate group.

I would love if all programs in our industry were honest and paid on time, but that is unfortunately not the case. And I am obviously not taking the "shitty programs" into account as we don't work with those.
All my programs pay on time. If they don't, we're talking 1 or 2 days, not 2+ weeks like in this case. But then again, I am very careful with choosing my programs and I generally have little tolerance for fuckery.

Juan Roman

Reaction score
Happy for you man. I don't really have such a problem with payment delays, as long as payments do arrive eventually. I have a bigger problem with pushy AM's than stuff like that :)

SimonTheSorcerer

Reaction score
They do this regularly, do not trust them, I have tolerated these "delays" for about 4 years. They ended up not paying for 4 months and have only paid because I complained here (that is why they probably paid you as well, because couldn't silently steal you). If you are a smaller affiliate like me they will Levente scam you, and I also think they untag players and they still haven't migrated the old payers (in 3 years!!!!) at the time I stopped working with them (I doubt they have migrated them since or will ever, which means years of work lost).

Just cut your losses while you can they should not be trusted. They know they accept UK+US traffic (illegally btw...., there is no licence that would make you be able to accept US + UK players legally and credit cards...) so affiliate partners who don't mind shady, illegal behaviour will flock to them because there are less and less shady programs like them, which accept UK + US traffic, they abuse this.

My experience:

Contrary to the "resolved" status, it is not, migration not yet done, have stolen for years prior to it, I have no idea why someone put that in "resolved", only their last theft attempt was resolved because I complained.

They will keep on doing this, and if you area small affiliate partner they will not stop paying you eventually. I recommend switching to a more legal, more trustworthy program, you will make less but they are more reliable, less prone to scamming you.

gm2891

Reaction score
Genesis and Genesys, about which Simon is talking, are two different companies.

danniee

Reaction score
Genesis and Genesys, about which Simon is talking, are two different companies.
Ah, yes lol. To be completely fair, Genesis is not anywhere near as bad as that :p