Gambling Domains Indexed For 10-12 Years - Gamblerpedia.com and RouletteAcademy.com

Alexandru

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell 2 gambling-related domains that I've had for 10+ years. I've never done anything with them; just got them indexed with a small amount of content.

I think the domains are very good, so I'm selling them mainly for that. If you want the website content, I will include that as well.

The domains don't have any traffic that I know of (I'm not tracking it). No link-building was done.

You can place a bid or buy at BIN on Afternic: https://www.afternic.com/listings/webgeekmedia

For those that don't know about it, Afternic acts as Escrow and the domain goes through them when you buy.

RouletteAcademy.com (Minimum $800, BIN $1,200)
- another gambling domain, could do great for a roulette-themed site aimed at beginners. No link building.
- indexed since 2014
- expires July 2024

SOLD (Minimum $800, BIN $1,200)
- gambling related domain, with a couple of slot reviews on it. No link building done to it.
- indexed since July 2013
- expires in March 2024

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Alexandru

Reaction score
The domains are still available.

Last edited:

JuliaGambling

Reaction score
Best of luck with your domain sale! It's fantastic that you've had them for over a decade, and the potential value is surely promising. Wishing you a smooth transaction through Afternic.

Imre

Reaction score
Roulette is having a comeback nowadays! Great brandable domain there with decent age.

Alexandru

Reaction score
One domain sold. RouletteAcademy.com is still available.