Fortune Lounge Group

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm getting really jacked off with FL and their monthly payments. I realise they extended their we'll pay you by date from the 15'th > 20'th.

Moneybookers was paid on the 11'th June.

However I'm with Neteller and I'm still waiting to be paid.

I contact them yesterday (15'th) am told later that day or the 16'th. However the 16'th (today) is a holiday and no one is in the office.

Last time this happened, which sees to happen a bit too often...someone forget to add funds to Neteller to pay affiliates. Seems this happen again.

What get up my nose though, instead of just being honest and letting people know there is a delay because of a screw-up, they don't, they just BS. :mad:

Don't affiliate programs realise that we have commitments and bills to pay :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dave

Bonus Paradise

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
There seem to problems with Neteller for Merchant transfers

We are awaiting playshare, villento and Fortune Lounge
all are delayed!

Playshare did let us know that the payments have been issued from their site already, but there are problems with neteller.

:(

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Playshare did let us know that the payments have been issued from their site already, but there are problems with neteller.

Thanks for the heads up Bonus Paradise:emoticon-0148-yes:

What gets me grumpy is not knowing. It's certainly not hard to issue an email advising affiliates about the NT issue. Actually it's just plain ole good manners in my book.

Cheers

Dave

Bonus Paradise

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Ahhh! Villento payments just arrived via Neteller
hope we get FA and Playshare also soon!

There seem to problems with Neteller for Merchant transfers

We are awaiting playshare, villento and Fortune Lounge
all are delayed!

:(

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting and contacted Neteller VIP.

Have been told that both Playshare & Fortune Lounge batch files have been received by Neteller.

As far as Neteller they are not aware of any issue :rolleyes:

After I explained I or other affiliates had not received our payments, they've commenced an investigation to find out what's up.

Couldn't get an ETA on that but least they are now aware that we have not be paid ;D

Cheers

Dave

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting and contacted Neteller VIP.

Have been told that both Playshare & Fortune Lounge batch files have been received by Neteller.

As far as Neteller they are not aware of any issue :rolleyes:

After I explained I or other affiliates had not received our payments, they've commenced an investigation to find out what's up.

Couldn't get an ETA on that but least they are now aware that we have not be paid ;D

Cheers

Dave

Hey buddy, replied to your PM.. :)
____
____

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd update this as everyone seems to sooo interested ;D

Direct from my aff manager:

---------
Just managed to speak to Mark. Apparently the payments to Neteller should hopefully be going out today.

Please remember that today is the 17th and our T&Cs state that we pay by the 21st of each month. ???

Apparently there are currency issues between Neteller and us which we trying to resolve.

---------

xxxhttp://www.fortuneaffiliates.eu/affiliate/FAQ.jsp#QA%281%2918

"you will receive monthly payments, via your chosen payment method, by the 20th"

(Neteller confirmed they'd receive the batch file from FL earlier in the week).

Although it's an inconvenience not being paid, it's the total and utter BS my FL aff manager's been feeding me since Tuesday. That's got my totally peeved!

Oh BTW I just checked and payment has been received. About time!!!

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:

Sonja Fortune

Reaction score
Hi All,

We were indeed having some problems with Neteller payments this month. The problem was a currency exchange that has been resolved today. Affiliates that have Neteller as their preferred payment method were paid today. Please note that this is still well within our T&Cs. However we do apologize for a slightly delayed payment this month, as our Affiliates are used to our payments going out earlier.

We look forward to giving you the continued support you have become accustomed to.

Kind regards,
Sonja at Fortune

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Please note that this is still well within our T&Cs.

When I signed up to the affiliate program it was the 15'th or was it the 10'th. Now it's changed to the 20'th, go figure.

I'm sure you get your paycheck on the same day every month, why can't we?

This may come as shock to you, but affiliates have bills; mortgages and other expenses to meet just like you.

Sure things happen and sometimes payments go haywire...But here's some irony for you...

If I was told the facts from the get go...well this thread wouldn't exists. It's here Because:

What get up my nose though, instead of just being honest and letting people know there is a delay because of a screw-up, they don't, they just BS

And that email I received wouldn't have contained some mumbo jumbo about forum comms...blah...blah...blah.

Cheers

Dave

Last edited: