Everything you always wanted to know about Lottery niche, but were afraid to ask

Do you working with lottery niche?

• Yes

• No

• Not yet, but wanted to try.

Results are only viewable after voting.

lottery.partner

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I’m Kate. I represent Lottery Partner, an official affiliate program of Lotto Agent. You can find the main discussion of us here: https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/community/forums/lottery-partner.400/

I created this thread to give you a chance to know more about the lottery affiliate niche and answer your questions about it.

You can ask me questions like these:

- How does it work?
- What is the revshare model in a lottery niche?
- What are the best lotteries to promote?
- Which time is the best to start a campaign?
- etc.

Feel free to ask me about everything you’re interested in.

Kind regards, Kate

lottery.partner

Reaction score
Do your partners actually purchase the real lottery tickets?
Hi!

Thanks for your question.

All lottery agents devided on 3 different kind of business:

1) classis lotto agents, who buys original ticket for users

2) betting companies, who work on insuranse model. They don't buy tickets because they accept bets on the results

3) scammers, who work like classic agents, but doesn't buy original ticket.

We are classic agent. User can see photo/scan of the ticket in his personal account.

CL-Ed

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
One thing I've never understood about unofficial ticket agents like yourselves: how do you guarantee I am going to get paid if I win the big prize? I have no doubt that the government would pay you or whoever bought the ticket if my ticket was a winner, and I have no doubt that you pass on small prizes to winners every week. Whether you or your agent would pay me the big prize is the million dollar question.

Legally your agent bought the ticket, not me, so if you decide to exit with the winnings, what can I do about it aside from trying to track down the former owners of a shelf company set up in some unregulated, tax dodging, semi-anonymous jurisdiction?

Asmodeus

Reaction score
Should an affiliate promote the lotto of that country to that country (ex, send Australia traffic to Australian Powerball), or mix it (ex, USA Powerball to Europeans)? What combination of country to lotto game works best?

lottery.partner

Reaction score
One thing I've never understood about unofficial ticket agents like yourselves: how do you guarantee I am going to get paid if I win the big prize? I have no doubt that the government would pay you or whoever bought the ticket if my ticket was a winner, and I have no doubt that you pass on small prizes to winners every week. Whether you or your agent would pay me the big prize is the million dollar question.

Legally your agent bought the ticket, not me, so if you decide to exit with the winnings, what can I do about it aside from trying to track down the former owners of a shelf company set up in some unregulated, tax dodging, semi-anonymous jurisdiction?

Hi!

Very good question!

Have you ever heard of such an incident? ;) For us (and other agents) it's profitable when player wins. Because he will play again and again.

To be honest, if exclude super-jackpots of Powerball and MEGA Millions any other prizes are not so big. And we (and any other companies with good reputation) can earn it by self. There is no need to get your prize and bite the hand that feeds us.

And yes, you should choose "right" lottery agent - it's the main rule. Try to search reviews and testimonials, before participating.

If you want to get more information about these issues please contact customer support service of any trusted agent, because I can give you advices only on working like a partner in lotto niche.

Good luck! ;)

lottery.partner

Reaction score
Should an affiliate promote the lotto of that country to that country (ex, send Australia traffic to Australian Powerball), or mix it (ex, USA Powerball to Europeans)? What combination of country to lotto game works best?

It depends on country, but there is the main rule: do not promote lottery to audience in the same country. Aussie will not buy AU Powerball via unofficial agent, because it will be more expensive than in the official point of sales.

I know that Asia, Africa and Australia likes US games, but EU players prefer European games (but only these that they can't buy in home country). For example, you can't buy EuroJackpot living in UK.

King regards,

CL-Ed

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of such an incident? ;) For us (and other agents) it's profitable when player wins. Because he will play again and again.

To be honest, if exclude super-jackpots of Powerball and MEGA Millions any other prizes are not so big. And we (and any other companies with good reputation) can earn it by self. There is no need to get your prize and bite the hand that feeds us.

No of course not, the chances of winning such a lottery are infinitesimal (though I have an aunt who did win one a long time ago). But on the other hand I haven't heard of someone winning a multi-million prize and being paid out by an agent either. Which I guess is why I am skeptical. A mega millions win, for example, is going to be for far more money than your company or agent is ever going to make for the rest of your lives. That is going to be a pretty big temptation if it ever happens. So personally I'd want to purchase my ticket direct to make sure there is no way that could happen. But anyway, good luck to you! :)

lottery.partner

Reaction score
No of course not, the chances of winning such a lottery are infinitesimal (though I have an aunt who did win one a long time ago). But on the other hand I haven't heard of someone winning a multi-million prize and being paid out by an agent either. Which I guess is why I am skeptical. A mega millions win, for example, is going to be for far more money than your company or agent is ever going to make for the rest of your lives. That is going to be a pretty big temptation if it ever happens. So personally I'd want to purchase my ticket direct to make sure there is no way that could happen. But anyway, good luck to you! :)

Here you go:

Good luck for you too! Thanks for your time!

Biti

Reaction score

And yes, you should choose "right" lottery agent - it's the main rule. Try to search reviews and testimonials, before participating.

If you want to get more information about these issues please contact customer support service of any trusted agent, because I can give you advices only on working like a partner in lotto niche.

Good luck! ;)

To be honest: what a nonsense arguments.

The fact that I didn't hear about such an incident, doesn't mean that it happens. The number of lottery winners that bought their ticket with such a service is relatively low anyway.

And if you win a Powerball of 1 billion, there's no need to have profitable players, because you can just close your business and live a relax life. That's more money than you will ever make with this business.

I doubt if any of this brands do really buy tickets. We've seen brands that got a licensed changing their tone as soons as they had the license. Suddenly it was betting on the outcome of instead of buying a ticket.

CL-Ed

Reaction score
That is awesome and really surprising, what a great story.

Asmodeus

Reaction score
I have heard about citizens of other countries winning US lottos, but an Iraqi winning an Oregon state lottery is the oddest combination I've ever heard!

lottery.partner

Reaction score
To be honest: what a nonsense arguments.

The fact that I didn't hear about such an incident, doesn't mean that it happens. The number of lottery winners that bought their ticket with such a service is relatively low anyway.

And if you win a Powerball of 1 billion, there's no need to have profitable players, because you can just close your business and live a relax life. That's more money than you will ever make with this business.

I doubt if any of this brands do really buy tickets. We've seen brands that got a licensed changing their tone as soons as they had the license. Suddenly it was betting on the outcome of instead of buying a ticket.

Thanks for your opinion!

Yes, you right. Quantity of winners through lottery agents is really low, but it's only because the most of people play offline. That's only because they can do this. And what about people who don't living in USA? They can play only online and the odds are the same!

For more than 10 years that this online business is running we have several great stories of winning through online agents, but nothing about someone didn't receive big prize because of scam... I mean stories with really proof.

Each true lotto agent scanning tickets and uploading it to the user's personal account. Do you think is the fake? So they are masters of photoshop with 80th level :) But if lotto service didn't do this, this is the "million dollar" question why they do it. May be because they really don't buy it.

I tell you more, I'm heard that when jackpots is very big, lotto betting services buying tickets on classic lotto agents websites to cover the winnings because the insurance is very expensive...

Anyway thanks for your point of view!

If I can clarify something else for you just let me know!

lottery.partner

Reaction score
I have heard about citizens of other countries winning US lottos, but an Iraqi winning an Oregon state lottery is the oddest combination I've ever heard!
This is the proof that anyone can receive winnings. Doesn't matter from what country you are! You should buy tickets on trusted websites - that's the only one advice.

lottery.partner

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all questions, but I'm created this topic to help a newbie to start working in lotto niche, not how and where to play, scam and so on... ;)

I'm be glad if you ask me something related to lotto business from affiliate side, but if questions like posted above can help you to start I'm ready to defend! :)

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Reaction score
What is the best ad network for buying lotto traffic? I tried CPC ads with Bing & Google, but they rejected my campaigns.

lottery.partner

Reaction score
What is the best ad network for buying lotto traffic? I tried CPC ads with Bing & Google, but they rejected my campaigns.

Hi again! Very good question.

You can use Facebook Ads and RTX. The last one has features of url targeting. It's pops traffic and you can set specific url when you want your popup will opens.

Use networks with deep targeting settings, not only OS, device and so on.

I hope it helps!

Biti

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all questions, but I'm created this topic to help a newbie to start working in lotto niche, not how and where to play, scam and so on... ;)

I'm be glad if you ask me something related to lotto business from affiliate side, but if questions like posted above can help you to start I'm ready to defend! :)

Thank you in advance!

Hence, you will just answer the questions you like and the question that you don't like, you will just ignore.

Says enough about this program.

lottery.partner

Reaction score
Hence, you will just answer the questions you like and the question that you don't like, you will just ignore.

Says enough about this program.

Dear Biti,

Please tell me what questions are ignored? ;)

Here we are discussing lotto niche as business, not as how to play or scam.

Anyway thanks for your opinion.

Have a good day!