European Gaming Events in 2020, Sustainability, Gender diversity and Goals for 2025

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
European Gaming Events announces major developments and implementations for the upcoming years.

The team at European Gaming Media and Events is organizing 4 conferences in different regions, each one targeting a different audience and topics.

The already confirmed dates and conferences for which you can already register are:

• Prague Gaming Summit – 6 March 2020 – Register here
  • MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit and the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards – 7 May 2020 – Register here

The confirmed conferences and proposed dates for the second semester are:

• CEEGC and CEEG Awards Budapest – Proposed date: 29 September 2020 – Pre-Register here
  • European Gaming Congress and the Southern European Gaming Awards – Proposed date: 5 November 2020 – Athens, Greece – Pre-Register here

The company is also happy to reveal the plans which include the implementation of measures that will make the boutique style conference organizer stand out from all gambling industry and non-gambling industry conferences in Europe (sustainability, gender diversity).

Goals for 2025 are HIPTHER

European Gaming Media and Events will join sister brand PICANTE Media and Events under a parent brand which further expands the exposure palette of services the company offers.

The parent brand is titled HIPTHER Agency and starting from November 2019 the platform serves as a gateway for ticket/delegate pass purchasing for events organized under both brands, press release service contracting, outsourcing and more.

Under HIPTHER Agency, the company will organize 6 conferences (4 in gambling + 2 in tech) in 2020 and the future plans include launching several more in order to reach a minimum of 12 conferences yearly by 2025. Among the future plans, the company is also planning expansion into North America and Asia.

More info at: https://europeangaming.eu/

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I don't think so.

Events are a business itself. Companies like to buy awards, send people to events and organizers know this. I think as an affiliate these are events that are just ok as an excuse to deduct your Prague or Budapest trips as business costs.

There are already way too many events and if the come up with crap like gender diversity...

AmyWilson

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
It's my dream to visit Prague! This is a great opportunity to combine travel with a business trip. The site is informative, I added to bookmarks.;)