Easy Fast Cash - Get Paid $0.10 Per Forum Post!

kanishfathima

Reaction score
Looking for Fast & Easy Cash?

You can start getting paid DAILY without investing a single dollar, simply by posting in your favorite, or any other appropriate, forums. Our program is very simple and easy, anyone who is using Forums, can start making money and get paid in 48 Hours after joining!

For those who are already into making money this way, there are a few things making our program better than others:

- We are offering the Highest and Fastest Payouts for Posting in Forums (~$0.10 per Post) !
- Our Program is Very Simple and Fast.
- You can Get Paid in 48 HOURS After You Started Posting!
- Refer New Members and Make 10% Of their Profits!
- We have Low Payout Minimum and Convenient Payout Methods (PayPal,Epassporte,LibertyReserve,Webmoney) , So You can receive Payouts DAILY!

Need Money Really Fast? Why Won't you give a try? In 48 Hours you can get Cash without investing anything!
Our program is absolutely FREE to Join!

Signup Now: Paying for Posting

Should you have any questions? We guarantee proper reply in 24 hours or earlier!
Just drop us a line via support tickets here:

Paying for Posting

Good Luck

WagerX

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Sounds good....... NOT

Yea, this is what we need more spam. I played around with an article directory called xxx.exchange-articles.com . It's a vbulletin based article directory.

The spam is so bad, that after a year I am getting about 20 bogus posts per day. All from spam bots. Now it's useless, thanks to these spam bots.

Hat's off to Andy, who had to fight to keep the place spam free.

I used to ban members for spamy posts, but now it takes too long and not worth it.

Last edited:

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Not sure I classify this one as spam - it's a webmaster service. Starting a new forum can be very difficult, and there are several services out there that provide temporary posters to start things up.

Unfortunately I have found all of them to be pretty useless, the posts are low quality, no research goes into them, and posters appear and disappear making everything rather disjointed.

I much prefer fewer and real posters to lots of fake ones.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll leave the post here, but Dom is 100% correct - when people are paid at $0.10 per post, those posts are going to be pretty darn crappy. Think of it this way...

If you were to pay someone to write you a small blog post, what would you pay? Probably $10-$50 ($10 on the way low side). So, to pay 100 times less than that shows the quality of post you would get for this type of service.

Sorry, kanishfathima, but that's how I see it being in this biz for awhile. Maybe that model works for another industry.