laladomains

Reaction score
Thanks for the all PM'S :)
The Domain is Not available anymore

Last edited:

Vladi

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Take note this is a classic case where you have to read the ad carefully. The sale prices listed are for the much more valuable domain name without the hyphen, whereas this seller is flogging the one with the hyphen.

The prices presented here are both irrelevant and misleading.

laladomains

Reaction score
Take note this is a classic case where you have to read the ad carefully. The sale prices listed are for the much more valuable domain name without the hyphen, whereas this seller is flogging the one with the hyphen.

The prices presented here are both irrelevant and misleading.

Hi Vladi,
Thanks for your Comment.
Although the domain name appears in the title with a hyphen, I added a comment before the "Past sales examples" to make it clearly !!!.
Of course, I do not expect to get the same prices. The Prices are only to illustrate the strength of the keywords!

Cheers

Last edited:

Vladi

Reaction score
Of course, I do not expect to get the same prices. The Prices are only to illustrate the strength of the keywords!

Sale prices don't demonstrate the "strength of keywords". Traffic numbers and conversion rates do. The only thing prices demonstrate is the amount someone was willing to pay. And in this case, for a domain that is different to the one you are trying to sell.

laladomains

Reaction score
Sale prices don't demonstrate the "strength of keywords". Traffic numbers and conversion rates do. The only thing prices demonstrate is the amount someone was willing to pay. And in this case, for a domain that is different to the one you are trying to sell.

The domain that i'm selling contains the same keywords as in the above example, only with a hyphen.
If you will put ----- on Google, you will get the ---- results. It's not that I'm selling green energy domain and put in ------ domain for illustrate.
So, if someone want a ------ .com domain, the one that available is with hyphen and if he like hyphen, this domain will be good for him.
(By the way, you bumped me thread and i got some nice offers so thank you).

If you interested, Please send me a PM ;)

Cheers.

Last edited:

Vladi

Reaction score
The domain that i'm selling contains the same keywords as in the above example, only with a hyphen.
If you will put Poker-Bonus on Google, you will get the Poker Bonus results. It's not that I'm selling green energy domain and put in Poker Bonus domain for illustrate.
So, if someone want a poker bonus .com domain, the one that available is with hyphen and if he like hyphen, this domain will be good for him

Wow you really know your stuff. It is an interesting point you raise about the keywords though. I googled 'poker bonus' and your domain does not appear in the first 50 results that I checked. No doubt because it is a parked domain with no content, which means the only thing going for it are the keywords in the domain. Domains with hyphens are worth far less than non-hyphenated domains and EMDs aren't what they used to be either.

(By the way, you bumped me thread and i got some nice offers so thank you).

Good for you. Hopefully they weren't inflated by your lame attempts at deception.

The Prices that I paid for them are not relevant.

But the prices that someone else paid for a different domain are? Strange how your mind works. A WHOIS query shows that the domain was created only 2 years ago which perhaps might give an indication of its value to the market.

I notice this same message you have been spamming all over various forums has been deleted at pokeraffiliatelistings and you have been called out for your BS at GPWA too. Best of luck.

Last edited:

laladomains

Reaction score
Wow you really know your stuff. It is an interesting point you raise about the keywords though. I googled 'poker bonus' and your domain does not appear in the first 50 results that I checked. No doubt because it is a parked domain with no content, which means the only thing going for it are the keywords in the domain. Domains with hyphens are worth far less than non-hyphenated domains and EMDs aren't what they used to be either

I never said that I'm selling website with traffic. I selling only domains!.

Domains with hyphens are worth far less
I agree and I already said, i do not expect to receive such amounts.

But the prices that someone else paid for a different domain are? Strange how your mind works
Sorry, Seller never reveals the profit he makes.

Have a good one :)

laladomains

Reaction score
I notice this same message you have been spamming all over various forums has been deleted at pokeraffiliatelistings and you have been called out for your BS at GPWA too. Best of luck.

Yes, i post it there because i'm trying to sell it. I deleted the Message on pokeraffiliatelistings because the message title. in GPWA Some did not agree with th same title that I gave to the message and that's fine, Some of them were interested in the domain via private message and some agree the is a good domain. Do not make this discussion to ridiculous.

If you do not like the domains it's o.k but Don't destroy it to others.

Good Luck

Last edited: