Chartwell And USA Affs?

knowwhentohold

Reaction score
Yea I would be very interested to this question as well. But as far as I can tell it is only Wire transfers and they need an IBAN# but US banks don't even know what an IBAN is it seems because it is not necessary for US banks. I think you can work with them but you might incure some heafty fees though.

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
Yea I would be very interested to this question as well. But as far as I can tell it is only Wire transfers and they need an IBAN# but US banks don't even know what an IBAN is it seems because it is not necessary for US banks. I think you can work with them but you might incure some heafty fees though.

Hi,

The US has an IBAN# we call it a Bank ABA# :)

Last edited:

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
The IBAN is the international bank account number and was only required for banks within Europe until just recently. Now it includes banks in the middle east, parts of Africa etc. It contains things like the bank account country, account number, bank code, branch code, and a few other things.

You can find a list of the IBAN codes here: International Bank Account Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

US bank accounts do not need an IBAN. I don't believe there is another single number that contains the same info as an IBAN. The ABA from memory only contains numbers?