charitable cause

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all,

One of my really good friend's wife is currently in the hospital fighting off cancer (cervical). She is fairly weak at this point and one of her good friends is accepting donations for a very specific reason. Since we are all a bunch of techies, we all might understand and even give a small amount.

She is trying to get enough donations to get her an iPad. Reason: she cannot do much in the way of movement and felt a great way to both pass the time and keep in communication via social media would be to communicate with a device such as the iPad.

I have donated $200, but of course her husband has been a friend of mine for years. I do not expect anyone to donate, but any little bit can help and she definitely is one who is deserving of a little cheer.

Thanks in advance - I have put the email of the Paypal in graphic format because I do not want her to be spammed after asking for something as simple as empathy.

jenniferemail.jpg

Paypal Directions: If you decide to donate, please select 'Personal' and 'Gift' so that the 2.9% fee is waived.

Feel free to update here or let me know via PM if you decide to help. Again, thanks so much and I will be praying for her daily.

Andy