Betmaster not paying commission - RESOLVED

betonline

Reaction score
They owe us commission since Nov 2020. Stats of traffic are way too different from our own and, after that commission accumulated, 0 clicks, 0 visits, 0 everything up to now . Opened a ticket on their affiliate platform where Mr Phil Korn replied saying he contacted my associate on Skype. He never did. I then wrote to him and he kept coming out with crap to confuse me in order to not pay us then he disappeared. Contacted other 2 people from Betmaster, one was on holiday and the other one told me he needed to talk to his HO marketing director... I was on the floor laughing. Wrote then a post on the gpwa forum without even realising they are a platinum sponsor...I'd say they are less than a piece of rusty iron..Somebody's reply then redirected me here and see that I'm not the only one.. They're already unlisted from my sites and would advise anyone to not even think of joining their affiliate program.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi betonline,

Please send me your account details and we will contact betmaster affiliate representatives on you behalf and ask for updates. I have sent you a PM, you can reply there.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details. We will contact betmaster representatives. Keep you posted.

betonline

Reaction score
Hi Miss Exposé,
There's been a BIG misunderstanding between Betmaster and the company who introduced us to them. We did not sign up through Betmaster directly and the person who made us sign up left shortly after leaving us with no contacts at all. Phil tried to contact my associate but being the Skype profile in Russian he thought it was spam. We sorted everything out now. I kindly ask you to delete my posts in the forum as I do not want to give other possible affiliates a bad impression as Betmaster has nothing to do with this matter. They just did not know us. Thanks so much. Guido

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the update betonline. We will mark the thread as resolved now.

gamecat

Reaction score
I got paid today for December 2020 earnings. Pretty late this time, but its paid. I know there are several claims against Betmaster but so far I got paid every month (I am an affiliate since October 2020). So I received a total of 3 payments so far.