Bet365 customers being stolen by football streaming websites

Oracle

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I want to have Bet365 as the main advertisement on my website but in my experience this could be a major problem.

Most of our potential customers, at least among sports betting related affiliates, will in the previous month probably have looked at an illegal stream of the sport of their choice. Most of these websites have pop up to their Bet365 affiliate account and the cookie stays on the customers computer for a period of time. 90% of the pop ups that links to a bookmakers website would be Bet365 in my experience.

If the week after watching this live stream they come to my website and i convince them to sign up to Bet365 then the football streaming site will get them added to their account. I am certain that Bet365 is the main bookmaker that would appeal to my websites target market and it can keep them for years but these websites are making Bet365 a poor option.

I don't think giving instructions to delete the cookies on your computer before signing up will work in a lot of cases and that is a lot of lost revenue.

How do you get around this problem?

Oracle

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I was told elsewhere that Bet365 uses the most recent affiliate cookie. It is a concern for other affiliate programs though.