bet365 affiilate I need your help

bc518

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Please look into your aff account. Are your sports stats on 10/30 and 10/31 normal? The system calculated the sports turnover in Chinese RMB? Anyway I don't believe the stats.

Last edited:

tryme1

Reaction score
My stats for the 30th and 31st are normal. It's very hard to tell what's going on with your stats as I can't see how many players you've got and the attachment is a little small.

You clearly got hammered in the last couple of days, but I really can't comment on whether this is dubious, bad luck or what it is.

bc518

Reaction score
My player base is not small. I belive bet365 won't shave the data but I don't belive bet365 aff system. This system was out of order many times.

If the last 2 days' turnovers(I think it's RMB. USD:RMB=1:6.85) transfer to USD, it's normal. More than 2m RMB turnover is huge! The # of bets is normal. It's impossible. bet365 limits sportsbetting.

This is just my guess. What the hell is going on at the back end. Only bet365 can figure out it.

I have withdrew all bet365 ads on all my sites. I won't put it on until the investigation is over.

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like monster negatives at the end of the month :( I think we all hate seeing that on any affiliate program. Even when it is true, it leaves a very bad taste.

bc518

Reaction score
I have deleted the screenshot. Obviously bet365 has corrected my stats and compensated me to the first day of Nov but I won't get any commission from Oct. A few thousand dollars! I am very Sad. Who knows what will happen in Nov. I want to get my money now, but they won't.

The manager promised me to return my email today but I haven't got any answer.

bet365 aff system has glitches. Sometimes it works weird and sometime it doesn't work. When CAP was hot, we (a few affiliates) discussed this privately. Last year bet365 aff system made some updates, it generated ridiculous data. bet365 never admitted that, even once.

I trust bet365. The staff don't hammer the data, but the system isn't good.

Last edited: