Best Hosting Provider?

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Whats up everybody. I am looking for a new host and am not sure which is the best solution. There are premium services like WP engine and Kinsta but I am not sure if they are worth the money. There are other hosting companies like siteground, hostgater ext.. Any imput would be appreciated. Thank you.

Imre

Reaction score
Siteground is great performance for the money and user friendly. If you pay their full price is not the cheapest, they currently have an 80% off offer on their site actually which makes the GoGeek unlimited site package like €5.99/month when you pay upfront for 2 yrs.
They also have a native caching and security plugin solution which can save you money on WP premium plugin licenses.
I used them for 6-7yrs and very happy.

Hostgator is ok, cheaper option but has speed issues, and their customer service is not the best.

I can add Bluehost to this list as a budget option, decent control panel and not terrible speed.

I would also mention Dreamhost for reliability and good support in mid-price range.

All of these allow gambling content, we tested them, read their terms of use, checked with their CS and also hosted sites with all of the above.

If you find my input useful and decide to go with one of these I would be grateful if you could sign up through my affiliate link which I can send you in a private message.