Beacon Bingo (Beaky Bingo) Aff Program Closed

baldidiot

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Just found this out over on GPWA - apparently the Beacon Bingo affiliate program (which was run as part of the IA managed network) has closed. Bingo site is still active under the name Beaky Bingo though...

They said that notifications were sent out but I didn't receive any. Did anyone else?

Anyway, just FYI if you were promoting them.

paulajardine

Reaction score
I got an email notification from them on May 5th telling me they were closing, and then another one to remind me they had closed on June 1st. Below is the email from May 5th.

We are writing to inform you that the Beacon Bingo affiliate programme (Recently re-branded as Beaky Bingo) will be closing as of May 31st 2015

All affiliate commissions owed will be paid out through your Income Access network affiliate account once your specific payment threshold has been met. Historical reports for the Beacon / Beaky Bingo affiliate program will also be available until July 1st 2015 . As such please pull all important historical information from the system before that date.

In the meantime, please remove all Beacon / Beaky Bingo offers and banners from your site(s). As of June 1st all links will no longer refer players to Beaky Bingo’s site.

Thanks again for all of you hard work with Beacon / Beaky Bingo. For more information or if you have any concerns, please contact the Beacon / Beaky Bingo affiliate team.

Thanks

The Income Access Affiliate Team

baldidiot

Reaction score
Cheers - I definitely didn't receive that email. The links were still working too so they got almost a month of free traffic from me!