Anastasia

Reaction score
Hello again)
It is my real name and it's not spam :(
I really find some help and information

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I'm fed up with this kind of offtopic spam messages of new members asking questions in completely the wrong topic or just spam.

@melcb - Seems the negativity is a product of way too many fakers falling through the cracks. In the past, I've seen members actively try to assist newbies, only to turn out as "spammers". Like myself, and other members, I'm sure you too can understand the frustration, when, you invest time into helping a newbie, and it soon comes to light they're only here for dodgy reasons.

Spammers and other evil-doers are synonymous with digging up old threads and posting to them, hoping they'll go undiscovered. Seems shooting first, asking questions later, is the catalyst of all the cr#p that members have seen all before ;)

jopaa

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
@melcb - Sorry for my above statement but this account (as many others) is a fake one.

How a newbie find and post in a discussion started 9 years ago that has nothing to do with "betting".

No matter how newbie you are the forums all work the same way, all have a thread that you can present yourself and all have the search that you can use to find what you are interested in.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Warning given to Anastasia for Spam.