Anyone been paid for January on either Coral or ladbrokes yet?

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Having some financial problems now, in short we are owed money from December and January by Coral / Ladbrokes.

Just wondering if anyone’s been paid for January at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shay

Reaction score
Coral has not paid their January obligations as of yet despite their terms and conditions stating they will pay no later than the 25th. They've been religiously late since July (getting later and later each month).

Bombati

Reaction score
Shay I’ve not been paid for December and or January yet for both Coral & Ladbrokes

Bombati

Reaction score
Really don’t know what to do

Shay

Reaction score
Piecing the puzzle together... I spoke to a mate this morning. He was told that Coral's AM claims they have 60 days to pay. This is not a true statement in his t&c nor is it a true statement in ours - which begs the question of where the hell the AM came up with this nonsense.

It appears as if their group has a new multi-branded affiliate program, which gives them 45-60 days to pay. I think they are operating as if we all fall under those terms and that platform/program. I suspect a bit of foreshadowing...

Bombati

Reaction score
Piecing the puzzle together... I spoke to a mate this morning. He was told that Coral's AM claims they have 60 days to pay. This is not a true statement in his t&c nor is it a true statement in ours - which begs the question of where the hell the AM came up with this nonsense.

It appears as if their group has a new multi-branded affiliate program, which gives them 45-60 days to pay. I think they are operating as if we all fall under those terms and that platform/program. I suspect a bit of foreshadowing...

I have had a response today that reads in short the payment is coming soon with yet again no specific date which has been requested on more than one occasion since January.

It’s been 67 days

Where do I stand anyone??

Bombati

Reaction score
I have had a response today that reads in short the payment is coming soon with yet again no specific date which has been requested on more than one occasion since January.

It’s been 67 days

Where do I stand anyone??

He also stated that it’s only me that there’s payment problems with....

Shay

Reaction score
He also stated that it’s only me that there’s payment problems with....

Well, someone is lying then. Either he is lying and you're the only one who has not been paid by Coral for January or I and many other affiliates are lying and we've actually been paid...

In looking at my bank account, I know who is telling the truth.

Bombati

Reaction score
Well, someone is lying then. Either he is lying and you're the only one who has not been paid by Coral for January or I and many other affiliates are lying and we've actually been paid...

I’ve had a reply stating that money was sent to my personal coral account in January - I closed that account January 21st.

Hopefully this gets resolved as I just want to crack on with work, got Cheltenham festival next week.

Bombati

Reaction score
We’ve been paid for Dec & January now.

Just missing Ladbrokes January & Feb Payment’s

Bombati

Reaction score

Did you find out what’s going on?

Shay

Reaction score
Did you find out what’s going on?

That is the wrong question to ask. Your claim was that the AM told you it was only you who they were experiencing payment problems with. My claim was that others were also not paid. Both statements cannot be true at the same time.