Any recommended YouTube channels to learn more?

818SFV

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Pretty much anytime I want to learn about something I head straight to YouTube these days. Searching for anything Affiliate related though is a bit of a zoo, mainly people who ultimately are just trying to sell their own "learn how to be an affiliate" course or other.

I found one seemingly useful guy who wouldn't seem like it on the surface "Lazy Ass Stoner", but his videos actually seemed really informative and useful, albeit a few years old now.

Looking for basics, and/or more up to date methods. I've been exploring this forum and all as well, just trying to learn as much as I can. Figured I'd ask the pros.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Be helpful if you could add the topics your seeking. Generalised Affiliate info, is a lot different to Gambling Affiliate info ;)

818SFV

Reaction score
Be helpful if you could add the topics your seeking. Generalised Affiliate info, is a lot different to Gambling Affiliate info ;)

Good call. If there's any Gambling Affiliate info that's quality it'd be more relevant. I wasn't finding much, but doesn't mean it's not out there.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Affiliate Insider was created by Lee-Ann Johnstone and its purpose is to help new and growing affiliates learn more abut affiliate marketing and the iGaming industry, to quote the site they "develop bespoke training and bootcamp programmes to help affiliates and operators collaboratively grow their acquisition programmes."

Here is their youtube channel.

NDG

Reaction score
I think your best source of information is probably this forum and other forums like this one. You aren't going
to find all of the information in one place that is current and relevant to affiliate marketing in the gambling industry.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
I think your best source of information is probably this forum and other forums like this one. You aren't going
to find all of the information in one place that is current and relevant to affiliate marketing in the gambling industry.

I certainly have learned a lot from AGD, GPWA, CAP, PAF, and CM over the years. Although things aren't nearly as robust these days. Really only AGD and CAP have the affiliate talk/info these days.