Allow me to introduce myself...

Dimecash.com

Reaction score
Greetings AGD members,

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and believe I'll become an active member in your community.

My name is Keith and I (along with Nick who also posts here as Sports.com) run Dimecash, the exclusive affiliate program for Sports.com (we are working to become a certified ADG program as we speak).

I'll get into the specific program details and upcoming plans once we are certified, so that I don't break any of ADG's rules :)

For now, I'll just go into my background a little:

I started as a programmer for an E-Commerce company back in Montreal in 1998. I eventually moved on to a "Jack of All Trades" position for a hosting company who also happened to own a rather large adult dating site and program (currently just shy of 10 million members). I learned a great deal in my years there and have developed both my technical skills (Programming, DBA, Systems Administration, CTO duties) and my personal skills (Affiliate support, Sales, Marketing, SEO, Business Development) and ultimately became a partner in the company for the final two years before we decided to sell off the company when an offer that was hard to refuse came along.

Along the way, I've also been involved in many distinct projects either as a partner or in freelance/consultant capacity. Thus, my experience is rather broad and covers multiple industries including adult, mainstream and gaming.

I have also attended my fair share of trade shows and even helped host our own trade show in Costa Rica for three years running, which was a success.

I'm a Canadian currently residing in Costa Rica who speaks 3 languages (English, French and Spanish).

I think that covers the basics, if anyone has any questions feel free to let me hear them - I look forward to working with many of you in the coming days and weeks. :cool:

Ricko

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Welcome Dimecash
pretty impressive resume you got there:cool: