Affy Payments Update

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

There is a new feature now to the AGD Payments Calendar. Payments posted via the calendar will now post in the AGD forums :) Wooohooo!

You will now see threads in this forum area titled:

Affiliate Payments - April 2009

Or something similar to that. These threads are generated by the auto-poster but you CAN reply there if you want to do so. It is not limited to auto-posting from the calendar :) The calendar will 'anonymize' the information and also feed into the database for more information down the road.

Thanks!

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Woot Andy, superb feature :))))

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Yeah thanks Andy - I like it because its a nice calendar for me to check who paid me very easily (in addition to reporting to the group) !

I was thinking maybe "pages" would be better than forum posts (as I see the robot spitting out new payment entries now)

It seems like you could package that information in really neat charts that you could easily reference your favorite program, and see what's happening - if everyones payment was delayed or its just you, etc...

Chart (1) by date... who paid the first, second, third, etc (overall for any affiliate)

Chart (2) which program has issued the most payments first,second,third, etc for the month..

Chart (3) Running tally, kind of like what the forum thread is doing right now....

just brain storming ... pick and chose (or delete all) :D

Anyway its a great feature, thanks!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
And now you know what is coming :)

All that stuff and more will come from the stats backend soon. I have another project being completed which will be the partial driver for the stats pages. That's why it is not quite out yet.

But - I assure you, that is coming!

Holland87

Reaction score
Thank you Andy and your developer for correcting the issue I had with entering payments into the calendar. I'm glad I could be of some help!

triple777s

Reaction score
How do I use this feature? I just sit there looking at it and cant figure out for the life of me how to add payments???

Am i dense or what??

lol

Thanks for the hand holding
Pat

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Pat,

Hopefully this will help:

Say you were paid by Rewards Affiliates via Quicktender on January 6th.

First, click the QUICKTENDER link at the top of the page. It will now be highlighted a darker shade of brown.

Next, look for the box labeled "Search Programs." Start typing Rewards Affiliates into that box. The list below the box will change, and you'll see Rewards Affiliates appear in a much shorter list.

Now, click and hold on the Rewards Affiliates link, and then drag that over to the calendar area. Keep holding down the mouse button until you're hovering over the date that Rewards Affiliates paid you (in this example, January 6). Then, lift up the mouse button. The payment should then fall into place on January 6.

When you look at the calendar now, you should see "Rewards Affiliates" written on the calendar, on January 6.

If you accidentally placed the payment on the wrong date, you can drag it away to the trash. Like before, you would click and hold, drag to the trash, and then lift up the mouse button when you're over the trash can.

Let us know if you need more help! ;D

Last edited:

triple777s

Reaction score
Thank you Dave!

I need to give my teacher an apple! Or something else that you would like?? LOL

Pat

6digits

Reaction score
Prism Affiliates Reporting Issue

Hi there

Has anyone had dealings with Prism Affiliates?
Do you / did you have issues with their reporting?

According to the deal that I had with them, I earn 20% on deposits or 35% Rev Share whichever is the greatest.

According to their reports, the net profit is in excess of $1000 and therefore allowing me to earn over $350.
When querying the reports, I was told that this net profit was from a big winner that I had brought in, and that my income would $130, as they need to take off the bonus of $300 that was used by the player.

Something is fishy, as if they have a neg carryover balance, would that not be removed and you start the new month on zero?

Any insight, comments or objections would be welcome.

Thanks

Dwaine
:mad:

Daera

Reaction score
Hi there

According to the deal that I had with them, I earn 20% on deposits or 35% Rev Share whichever is the greatest.

According to their reports, the net profit is in excess of $1000 and therefore allowing me to earn over $350.
When querying the reports, I was told that this net profit was from a big winner that I had brought in, and that my income would $130, as they need to take off the bonus of $300 that was used by the player.

Something is fishy, as if they have a neg carryover balance, would that not be removed and you start the new month on zero?

Thanks

Dwaine

Hi 6Digits,

I'm not familiar with their terms, as I don't promote Prism.

Where does it say no negative carryover? I'm not even seeing that mentioned one way or the other. I'm probably staring right at it. Is it mentioned at all on the affiliate site or in the terms?

6digits

Reaction score
Hi 6Digits,

I'm not familiar with their terms, as I don't promote Prism.

Where does it say no negative carryover? I'm not even seeing that mentioned one way or the other. I'm probably staring right at it. Is it mentioned at all on the affiliate site or in the terms?
Hi there

It was mentioned in an email to me when I was approached by the affiliate manager.

MartyDavis

Reaction score
Hi there

Thanks

Dwaine

Hi Dwaine,

We are looking into your account further now and will email you with the results. I received your email today so Ingrid and I will respond to that one.

Kind Regards,

Marty Davis