Affiliedge < Who are they?

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Received an email from affiliedge.net containing the typical hype to why I should sign-up with their program. But no mention of whom they promote.

Visit site and their portfolio page reads "coming soon"...

Did a reverse DNS and got these sites on the server:
thegamingpartners.com
emailintelect.com
revenueassociate.com

Why the secrecy to whom affiliedge.net promotes?

Aff programs who contact me (that I don't know), who do not divulge who they promote, earn themselves a red flag.

Anyone else consider a program iffy when they don't reveal who they represent when they contact you?

Cheers

:)

Dave

universal4

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yea I agree with that....,

Damn come right out with it, or be honest and tell me if your a third party affy program....although I am NOT interested likely in utilizing you, I want the truth up front be\fore I waste time with you....

They have a decent enough site, but if they need to hide who they represent then I want absolutely NOTHING to do with them....

Rick
Universal4

fccash

Reaction score
Yea I agree with that....,

Damn come right out with it, or be honest and tell me if your a third party affy program....although I am NOT interested likely in utilizing you, I want the truth up front be\fore I waste time with you....

They have a decent enough site, but if they need to hide who they represent then I want absolutely NOTHING to do with them....

Rick
Universal4

I recieved the same e-mail as well
I also agree with the above post.
Any affiliate program that hides behind a generic website doesn't promote any confidence in ANY programs their associated with -nor would I give them a sec of my time.

pdjoe

Reaction score
My guess would be a large or wanna be large affiliate trying to open an affiliate program.

I'll stay away from this one for sure!

The site isn't even finished? Why would they send out a mail?

Hope you all have a fantastic week!