Affiliate Programs and Christmas Presents

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Oops, I put my thank you in a new thread today.... I searched for "gifts" but only last years thread came up - I don't know how I missed this (feel free to delete the extra thread I posted)... by the way, Andy, you did get gifts last year.... stop trying to make people feel sorry for you in order to gain extra gifts this year ... ;D ;D ..I saw the thank yous in last years thread. ;D ;D

Thanks again Slot-o-Cash! :D for the chocolates and champagne you sent my dad who is eating them without me!!

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
Last year i got a pile of shit in my stocking, i am hoping i moved up to at least a lump of coal this year??:eek:

LMAO@TRIPLE777

I never get anything...as a player or affiliate. I guess if you dont bring them lotsof money they give you shit!!!!!! even when I give all my effort in promoting them, still nada, squat, shit..... Bah hum bug!!!!

greek39

Reaction score
While I waited patiently and nothing. But hey I wasn't about let it get to me. I went out early this morning paid for new samsung mp3 player. I needed another my other got stampeded on in Greece.

Maybe I will mail to Andy and he can mail it back lol.

greek39

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I have to say that for the last 2 years we have not mailed anything... I have hand written a few cards, but most of them got returned.. It seems surprises are not welcome these days... even in the form of Xmas cards....

This was the first year I received a xmas gift from an affiliate.. Was very unexpected actually...

The only other time I've received anything was from Mojo and Joe for Valentine's Day last year... and that was a lovely plant :)

Thank you!!

Maybe next year I'll get my ass into gear and start sending some stuff around..

triple777s

Reaction score
LMAO@TRIPLE777

I never get anything...as a player or affiliate. I guess if you dont bring them lotsof money they give you shit!!!!!! even when I give all my effort in promoting them, still nada, squat, shit..... Bah hum bug!!!!

LMAOO.....Rhondagrace and Greek...I will share my lump of coal with both of you.......Merry Late Christmas! LOL

bb1webs

Reaction score
HI all,

saw this and didn't read thru but the first page, but I wanted to add in case you didn't get much from aff programs .. that I know someone who does a lot of business for them and even that person was (oddly enough) just mentioning to me yesterday, or rather asked me, if I had gotten any gifts.

so I would venture a guess based on the above, that there wasn't much that went out in the guise as gifts this year.

I should add, that I guess I got what I wanted. I seem to recall having voted in some survey that if something had to go ... that yes take the frilly stuff but pay me my CASH. :) ALL of it.

so I guess I near expected not much from SantaAffey this year. And I got what I wanted (apparently) because all my major sponsors are still paying me the full amount every month.

If having to give up the yearly basket of fancy foods or the electric slot machine game (you oldies got one, from windows, remember?) is the price for avoiding retro changed terms, added quotas or worse ...

seems a gift in itself.

Last edited:

greek39

Reaction score
Hey I will trade tripple777's lump of coal for the Bose Sound thingy lol.

Very nice Judy I ended up buying myself a new mp3 player.

greek39

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
OK update - I received a nice pen from an affiliate last week :)

I've also been told I have something else in the mail.... I wonder what it is :p

Thanks!

triple777s

Reaction score
Who you kidding Judy....your gonna use that thing to lure Peter over to your place!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOo