Affiliate Non payment Moonshine partner

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@tracassins We notified the representatives about your post and asked for updates.
On a side note, since this is a public forum, we would advise not to share your personal details.

Kingsbonuses

Reaction score
Hey Kingsbonuses - Miss Expose has contacted the Affiliate program to let them know of your issue. They will normally respond to issues raised here. If they do not - its a huge red flag for all of us as it indicates what kind of operation they are running.
Super thanks you

DaftDog

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I shake my head in disbelief at some members of this forum who do not understand the basics of online security and post usernames on public forums. Don't you get it, your account is halfway to being hacked?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@tracassins We sent a reminder email, so far we did not hear back form the representatives.
@Kingsbonuses Representatives are notified about your issue too.
I have edited your previous posts to remove your personal details. Please note this is a public forum, and personal details should not be shared publicly.

Kingsbonuses

Reaction score
@tracassins We sent a reminder email, so far we did not hear back form the representatives.
@Kingsbonuses Representatives are notified about your issue too.
I have edited your previous posts to remove your personal details. Please note this is a public forum, and personal details should not be shared publicly.
Ok thanks you so much , they answered me this :
Hey kylank! Yes pause it so we make sure to sort this out first of all. Again, im sorry about the mess.
We will make sure to clear this together with the new earnings as well, so you get both asap! From Pontus

user23

Reaction score
Ok thanks you so much , they answered me this :
Hey kylank! Yes pause it so we make sure to sort this out first of all. Again, im sorry about the mess.
We will make sure to clear this together with the new earnings as well, so you get both asap! From Pontus
I hope you receive your money, but I got the same texts multiple times - just lies, at least for me.

Kingsbonuses

Reaction score
I hope you receive your money, but I got the same texts multiple times - just lies, at least for me.
I didn’t receive anything about this payment . I have worked on theses 4 brands . Seo content , that’s cost me higher than my payout so I just want stop being miss