ActiveWins (BetFred) has Europartners connections

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I know this industry is a small family, but interesting to read that ActiveWins (who operate Betfred's affiliate program), have old connections with Europartners who are rogued:

Fred and Peter Done Back New Digital Marketing Company -- MANCHESTER, England, April 15, 2013 /PR Newswire UK/ --

The business has been founded by MD Warren Jacobs....Warren's background, originally moving from Glasgow to join the Israeli Army special forces and after 3 years of duty he then went on to become Deputy Brand Manager for Chevy, Buick and Vauxhall and then spent the remaining 9 years in Israel as one of the original team at gaming Giant Europartners

I wouldn't be boasting about working for Europartners if I were trying to build a reputation with a new company!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I wouldn't be boasting about working for Europartners if I were trying to build a reputation with a new company!

I suppose someone who was in Israel special forces, who may have played a hand in the extermination of Palestinians, wouldn't think twice about helping this clip joint program, steal affiliate earnings...just saying ;)

Last edited: