A New Penalty For Ladbrokes Coral

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Ladbrokes Coral was fined with £5.9m (€6.4m/$7.2m) by the GB Gambling Commission for systematic failings related to social responsibility and anti-money laundering measures.

"This applied to when Ladbrokes and Coral operated as separate entities prior to merging in November 2016, as well as after they joined together to form the Ladbrokes Coral Group, which is now owned by GVC Holdings."

"Among the specific failings highlighted by the Commission was an instance when Ladbrokes did not carry out any social responsibility interactions with a customer who lost £98,000 over two-and-a-half years, had 460 attempted deposits declined, and asked the operator to stop sending promotions."

More info here: https://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/ladbrokes-coral-pay-59m-social-responsibility-and-aml-failings

Fraudwatch24

Reaction score
Dear forum members I am contacting you because we have big problems with the pay outs of Ladbrokes. We have not received commissions since March 2019. The dashboard shows that the payments were made on Neteller. But that's not true. We have not received any money since March. It lacks commissions since March 2019. Since the management in October 2018 has changed everything goes wrong. Payments do not arrive correctly. For example, amounts of Euro 6.28 are transferred although over Euro 200 were due. etc. What's going on at Ladbrokes Coral? Can someone explain that to me sometime? Who has the same experiences? Something's wrong with Ladbrokes!

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Dear forum members I am contacting you because we have big problems with the pay outs of Ladbrokes. We have not received commissions since March 2019. The dashboard shows that the payments were made on Neteller. But that's not true. We have not received any money since March. It lacks commissions since March 2019. Since the management in October 2018 has changed everything goes wrong. Payments do not arrive correctly. For example, amounts of Euro 6.28 are transferred although over Euro 200 were due. etc. What's going on at Ladbrokes Coral? Can someone explain that to me sometime? Who has the same experiences? Something's wrong with Ladbrokes!

Have you sent them screenshots of your neteller account?