888starz.bet: Delayed Monthly Commission! - RESOLVED

Jim Henson

Reaction score
Dear all,
Is there anyone here who is working with 888starzbet atm? I have worked with them for almost a year. The commission was really fine months ago. However, I requested my monthly commission for October, but there is no update from them until now. I have sent multiple messages to their skype, and email, but no response until now.
Are they going to treat affiliates as how Beem Partners did?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Jim Henson Please PM me your affiliate account username and we will ask for updates on your case (sent you a PM where you can reply).

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @Jim Henson. We sent an email and asked for updates on your case.
As soon as we hear back we will let you know.

Jim Henson

Reaction score
UPDATE for 26th Oct. All the managers from 888 Starz are very irresponsible, they have not answered my questions regarding the sudden and nonsense changes in their terms and conditions. In their terms, they state if there are any changes, the affiliate will be notified. However, Not until the day I requested payment did the manager inform the changes to me. FTD requirements are lifted from just 3 FTDs to 20 FDTs, minimum withdrawal is increased to $100.

Jim Henson

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

NEW UPDATE ON THE ISSUE:

Finally, I got my last commission and the issue has been solved successfully. The new AM of 888starz reached me a few days ago and he settled down the issue extremely fast and in a professional manner. One more thing, the terms have been changed to 3 FTDs and also a minimum of $100 which are acceptable rate for me.

Jim Henson

Reaction score
Send me a PM if you need the new AM of 888starz's contact!

888 STARZ

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Greetings AGD Community,

We're really happy that our managers managed to solve your issue on time no matter what obsticles the situation brought to our partnership with you! We truly look forward to our long-term and lucrative win-win cooperation.

Telegram: https://t.me/partners888starz
Mail: affiliate@888starz.bet

Kindest regards,

888Starz Affiliate Team
Good morning everyone,

NEW UPDATE ON THE ISSUE:

Finally, I got my last commission and the issue has been solved successfully. The new AM of 888starz reached me a few days ago and he settled down the issue extremely fast and in a professional manner. One more thing, the terms have been changed to 3 FTDs and also a minimum of $100 which are acceptable rate for me.