250k deposit with only 1.5% earnings

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I hope you have moved on to another program. You should really name them.

Agree, clearly a noobie (no offense to OP). I mean you wouldn't have commenced this thread, if, you didn't have a strong gut feeling you were fucked over.

Veterans are saying it's suspect, yet your still promoting this clip-joint, which, you flatly refuse to identify.

There is nothing anyone can do to help you, other than you, actually taking advice from veterans and seasoned affiliates, which, you asked for help as soon as you commenced this thread.

It just amazes me sometimes.

People like the OP come here, post an obvious situation, where, a program is shafting the OP sideways, then some, and they wont say who the program is, and keep posting the same shit about the same crap program. Drop them FFS. Do something. But continuing to complain about them here, and not naming them or dropping them, makes you out to be a fool, and probably why this program is shafting you like this...

dph

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I promote same operator and have same issues as OP. I think there might be some extra costs involved and the current numbers we get in their aff. system might not tell the whole story. They are planning to move to Myaffiliates system this month so we might get better insights.

Meneertje

Reaction score
I promote same operator and have same issues as OP. I think there might be some extra costs involved and the current numbers we get in their aff. system might not tell the whole story. They are planning to move to Myaffiliates system this month so we might get better insights.
Hi dph can you please contact me (dm if possible)?

dph

Reaction score
Hi dph can you please contact me (dm if possible)?
I don't see any options for a PM. Might be because I am new member here? Maybe a staff member can confirm this.

dph

Reaction score
How do you know the program since it was never divulged?
- We operate in same regulated market and only a very few operators got a license.
- I recognized his print screen from their affiliate system.
- There is a lot of buzz about this on our affiliate forum.

Meneertje

Reaction score
- We operate in same regulated market and only a very few operators got a license.
- I recognized his print screen from their affiliate system.
- There is a lot of buzz about this on our affiliate forum
i think we can't dm because we are newbies. How to find you :)

dph

Reaction score
I just got a call from the operator affiliate manager. He told me that they have spoken with you and that there will be a settlement for both of us and other affiliates also. Correct?

Meneertje

Reaction score
I just got a call from the operator affiliate manager. He told me that they have spoken with you and that there will be a settlement for both of us and other affiliates also. Correct?
This is not the place to discuss this.

dph

Reaction score
I know. And we won't. I just wanted a confirmation if this is correct.