10Bet

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
My personal opinion of all affiliate managers is that...

They all think they are excellent negotiators and sales people.

The biggest problem they have is they are trying to blag other sales people being affiliates.

End of the day all you live and breath is “yeah but can you get me 200FTD’s”

Now I don’t even listen to the managers, just push traffic to their programmes and if it works it works if it doesn’t move on.

Good luck Yotam it’s appear your company has some serious bridges to build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinkytoe

Reaction score
Lol! even when you are trying to good something good you get this mud to the face...

Hi Yotam.

I suggest addressing each point each affiliate has put up in a calm and clear manner. Be honest about where 10bet is.
Obviously some affiliates aren't being constructive and they too like a bad affiliate manager will be weeded out.

However, the old 'add me and Skype and we can discuss line is too tired' at this point and very much in line with disingenuous intentions, different to the opening post. Since you came to the forum as a point of contact - it would be best to offer transparent communication representing 10bet on the forum. You might even get some good feedback from the members. If you have nothing to hide and are being honest there should be no issue.

Biti

Reaction score
For some companies the rules is: Whatever they promise, never ever work with them. 10Bet is one of them.