Your whole website hosted on Facebook in 5 mins

muffincrumbs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Syndicate your site fast, as a direct feed from your content... only on Facebook as an APP... FOR FREE!!

I told you my first post was going to be good...

Embed your entire website into Facebook, allowing full access to your site without leaving Facebook, and generate a ton of SEO just by embedding it there. This sells as a gig on fiver... but you get this info free from your friend muffin. I am literally kicking myself in my own ass by sharing this, but maybe you all will want to give some love back. ;)

hxxps://apps.facebook.(com)/iframehost/ -Do a lot of "allowing" -Select with Page you want to make a tab for -Select "URL" and type your site in the little area it gives you to type in... DUH! -and follow the instructions.

You can make a tab that has anything in it because it's just an iframe. I have even taking this utility and done some other stuff with it, but lets see how you get along with it by simply making a tab that is your... ENTIRE WEBSITE ON FACEBOOK.

Questions, comments, thanks muffin man you rule? Post below please.

DoggyStyle

Reaction score
First of all: Thanks, I had no idea this is possible!

... and generate a ton of SEO just by embedding it there

Do you really think it makes such an impact on SEO ?

Facebook was a big failure to me (so far). It would be nice to benefit from FB, finally.

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
If you currently have little to nothing going on there, then yes I do think it has a big impact. If you already are rocking 500+ likes, I don't think it makes a huge difference, but its kinda awesome anyway! =D