WE NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I've never asked of any help of any other affiliated so please give me a chance to briefly explain.

I want to run a page on Facebook to Tip only horses but they keep shutting me down, I don't post any bookies links they just say that they need to pre approve our page and don't promote gambling pages

From one affiliate to another I'm asking for a little help please?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanWeb

Reaction score

Bombati

Reaction score
I think it may be your profile that your page is managed by that might be flagged. As I know many affiliates will have facebook pages for years with no issues. If you put it under a different user profile it may not get flagged. That said, their is always a risk they may delete it.

See: https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/community/threads/fb-unpublihing-gambling-pages.8814/

Thanks Ryan after further investigation we have found out that you either need to be spending 10k a month with them in advertising or nothing at all so you are not exposing yourselves

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
TheGooners fan page is an excellent example. He hardly promotes his site urls. It's probably why FB leave him alone ;)

Bombati

Reaction score
TheGooners fan page is an excellent example. He hardly promotes his site urls. It's probably why FB leave him alone ;)

Yeah I've seen his page, problem is that wouldn't work for us.

We don't actually post links to bookies we simply Tip horse and are reliant on traffic visiting the website.

Still to this day don't know why they shut our page down.

300FTD's a month to zero!

Frank

Reaction score
if you just promote gambling related content then you will get hit, if you actually publish readable content with no strings attached you tend to get by

autonomas

Reaction score
Do you get hit after trying to run sponsored posts or ads? Or do you get hit even without running ads?

Bombati

Reaction score
Do you get hit after trying to run sponsored posts or ads? Or do you get hit even without running ads?

We've had two pages, first one was without ads (taken down)

Second one was spending £500 a month (taken down)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen his page, problem is that wouldn't work for us. We don't actually post links to bookies we simply Tip horse and are reliant on traffic visiting the website.

We've had two pages, first one was without ads (taken down)
Second one was spending £500 a month (taken down)

No offense mate, but clearly your current FB strategy isn't working for you!

These days maintaining a gambling related FB fan page, which flies under the FB Police radar, takes creativity, more importantly, thinking-outside-the-box. Just because you "Tip horses", surely doesn't mean you can't run posts related to the turf industry, does it???

Try adjusting your thought process on this, maybe then you'll find your FB pages wont get taken down ;)

Last edited:

Bombati

Reaction score
No offense mate, but clearly your current FB strategy isn't working for you either!

These days maintaining a gambling related FB fan page, which flies under the FB Police radar, takes creativity, more importantly, thinking-outside-the-box. Just because you "Tip horses", surely doesn't mean you can't run posts related to the turf industry, does it???

Try adjusting your thought process on this, maybe then you'll find your FB pages wont get canned ;)

Just worried about wasting my time and efforts again.

I'll keep anyone posted that's interested

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Just worried about wasting my time and efforts again.

If one embraces the mindset of "wasting their time" in any commercial business venture, then they're bound to fail. Sorry for being so blunt. While having an idea, actioning it, and then watching it ALL evaporate is frustrating, it is one's own choice to see that failure as either a 'negative' or a 'positive'.

The strings which connect every failure, like those embeded in every success, maybe the slightest difference.

Just like the newbie affiliate who works for literally months and months. There are those who give-up. Then there are few who keep going. It's those who refuse to let things get under-their-skin, who eventually make it. Who start getting NDP's, and subsequently thier affiliates businesses grow.

There's lots of ways to skin a cat - but not every way suits every one. Try to find what suits your business and run with that!

A/B test if you have to... But I'm confident if you 'don't give up', you'll find what works :)

ARZ

Reaction score
I run 5 FB pages, where I am adding links to my sites, where players can play slots for free and never had a single problem. Try to set a minimum age for visitors to 18, maybe even 21. Just an idea, but it can help I think.