Ultra Partners refuses to pay commissions! Weird stats

FreeSpins

Reaction score
Same here:

Every month the same pattern repeats itself: we have a positive account showing commission earned until almost the last until here suddenly massive "deductions - withdrawals?" start appearing consuming all the commission and this almost always in the last days of each month.... It looks as if a formula has been set up there to "erase" all the affiliate's profit. SCAM!!!!!!!

ddsun

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
LAST NEWS ! it seems Ultra Partners found the best way to solve this ! THEY JUST REMOVED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING !!!
Hope you guys, will have better experience with this kind of scammers

Hope 1 day they will be banned from Game industry

Tupee

Reaction score
LAST NEWS ! it seems Ultra Partners found the best way to solve this ! THEY JUST REMOVED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING !!!
Hope you guys, will have better experience with this kind of scammers

Hope 1 day they will be banned from Game industry
This is not new because after a while they removed my account too, though I need to mention it happened after paying finally for my requests.

ddsun

Reaction score
The last but not the least ! after they closed my account because of positive balance !
Here is the answer from Jean Bernard (sic)

"Hello David, Ok so I have just received the information that indeed, due to too long inactivity,
your account has been closed in accordance with the Ulrapartners.com T&C."

TOO LONG INACTIVY !!! wtf :)

Magneu

Reaction score
Don't try to establish any form of reasoning with UltraPartners, they're crooks.

Way too many affiliates ALL singing from the same song-book, about the same issue.

They've known about this "glitch" for ages, yet do nothing about it...

Is there a glitch? probably not.

Instead, it proves UltraPartners are thieving scum, and are manipulating the stats.
Agreed, we have had the same issue