Stop Traffic - Budget Limit Reached This Month (Is it normal?)

nogueirax

Reaction score
Hello friends! I hope you're all doing well. I'm new here on the forum, and I want to start by expressing how happy I am to be a part of this community.

Let's get into it. I have prior experience in the encapsulated products and infoproducts market (having generated a substantial revenue). Recently, my attention has turned towards the growing gambling market in Brazil.

I stumbled upon a platform on OfferVault, and I began promoting it, resulting in 30 FTDs in the first day. However, on the following day, the manager asked me to stop the campaign.

01.jpg

I'm curious to know if this is a common occurrence in the industry and whether there's a way to receive advance notice about such situations. Creating the campaign was quite an effort, and it's disheartening to have to stop within 24 hours.

On another note, I'm wondering if it's safe to work with the platforms I come across on OfferVault.

Thank you all in advance.

(If anyone is interested in learning more about the Brazilian market, feel free to reach out. I'd be more than happy to help.)

danwilliams

Reaction score
Wow, never heard about this before. Favbet is a pretty big brand and 30 FTDs shouldn't be a problem for them, maybe its because of OfferVault. Or maybe they considered your traffic not relevant.

Don't you mind to share was it SEO or PPC traffic? And what CPA rate do you have with them?

Strider1973

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This is because you are sending the traffic through OfferVault to Favbet. They (Offervault) want to make sure that your traffic is legit. Otherwise they'll run into issues with Favbet.

If you believe the player value exceeds the CPA you are getting, you could consider working directly with Favbet (but this would probably be a revenue share deal).

What traffic source did you use?