Sky Affiliates?

F'Knuckle

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently emailed Sky regarding a Sky Vegas affiliate and had no response, do these guys have a program still? If so anyone here with them?
TIA.

AidanLCFC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I recently emailed Sky regarding a Sky Vegas affiliate and had no response, do these guys have a program still? If so anyone here with them?
TIA.

they closed their affiliate program a few years ago and chucked 99% of affiliates under the bus and chose only to keep on a select few. was a lot of talk on GPWA about people suing them etc but as far as I know that was all talk as per usual.
Not sure if LCB.org were kept on, they might be able to shine more light on that one or if they have a new program as they got bought out by stars group

F'Knuckle

Reaction score
they closed their affiliate program a few years ago and chucked 99% of affiliates under the bus and chose only to keep on a select few. was a lot of talk on GPWA about people suing them etc but as far as I know that was all talk as per usual.
Not sure if LCB.org were kept on, they might be able to shine more light on that one or if they have a new program as they got bought out by stars group
Thank you. That's rough!