Poker coaching site looking for affiliates

Red Chip Poker

Reaction score
Hi folks & thanks for taking the time to help a noob...

Our poker coaching site just launched a new affiliate program:

We produce top-shelf HD poker coaching videos and articles, available as DRM-free downloads a la carte or by subscription.

We are looking to network with affiliates who would like to place our links and earn decent money, and we are wary of rogue, black hat activity. This forum seems to be the epicenter of people discussing this stuff, so...

Any advice on which forums to post in, what websites to check out, where to advertise, what to look out for? At the end of the day, we just want reputable affiliates to sign up for the program.

We have reached out directly to dozens of poker blogs big and small, with little interest returned. Are we missing something? This market seems robust for iGaming where the avg. new customer is worth big bucks. We may not be at that level, but our payouts are helathy. This seems like a win-win for the right partners, where do we find and connect them? What are they looking for from us? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
A 3-Day Active Cookie-tag for affiliates is no good, should be for at least 30 days. I think if you change that it might help you aquire more affiliates.

You've got an interesting site there, it looks good.

____
____

Red Chip Poker

Reaction score
A 3-Day Active Cookie-tag for affiliates is no good, should be for at least 30 days. I think if you change that it might help you aquire more affiliates.

You've got an interesting site there, it looks good.

____
____

Thanks for the feedback!

Red Chip Poker

Reaction score
Wanted to let you know we changed the policy based on your feedback:

Thanks again and let me know if you are ever interested in working with us as an affiliate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Next link will just get a spam and removal of your account. This is not an AGD approved or certified affiliate program - I think everyone knows by now that promotion of a non-certified program at AGD is not allowed.