Neteller - ATM Down???

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Made a withdrawal from Net+ Card last Friday and everything was fine.

Went to withdrawal cash tonight from my Net+ Card and got the message insufficient funds, which is BS cause I've got funds in the account.

Tried 3 times with lessor amounts each time and received the same message.

Went to anther ATM and got the same message.
My final try, got the message: - can't process this transaction try again later.

Login to Neteller and see all transaction declined even though I have cash in the account. Phoned Neteller VIP services they couldn't give me much info apart from the card is ok...

CSR at NT has now escalated the issue to their IT Card Dep.

Anyone else having hassles getting cash from an ATM using their Net+ Card,
today the 20'th October 2010?

Cheers

:)

Dave

mattsgame

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Made a withdrawal from Net+ Card last Friday and everything was fine.

Went to withdrawal cash tonight from my Net+ Card and got the message insufficient funds, which is BS cause I've got funds in the account.

Tried 3 times with lessor amounts each time and received the same message.

Went to anther ATM and got the same message.
My final try, got the message: - can't process this transaction try again later.

Login to Neteller and see all transaction declined even though I have cash in the account. Phoned Neteller VIP services they couldn't give me much info apart from the card is ok...

CSR at NT has now escalated the issue to their IT Card Dep.

Anyone else having hassles getting cash from an ATM using their Net+ Card,
today the 20'th October 2010?

Cheers

:)

Dave

Hey Dave,

They seem to be having a lot of troubles lately, earlier today people including myself could not make deposits to Neteller. I have not tried to use my Net+ card for a withdrawal today but it was declined for an online purchase for the first time since I had it.

Cheers, Matt

DoggyStyle

Reaction score
Since the so called 'security update' I have the very same problems from time to time. Can not withdraw at ATM's can not deposit money - 1 or 2 days later everything is back to normal and working. I asked them several times and all I got as an answer was something like 'Should be working now..'

As a consequence I'm using Moneybookers. Too bad they have that lousy 250 ATM limit!

Vladi

Reaction score
Not recently, but it has happened from time to time in the past. You won't be charged for the withdrawals.