Just watched The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin and I’m amazed by the history of crypto

nona

Reaction score
I just finished watching The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, a documentary that follows the journey of Daniel Mross, a computer programmer and early Bitcoin enthusiast. He shares his personal experience and insights into the crypto world, as well as interviews with other prominent figures and pioneers in the space. The film captures the highs and lows of Bitcoin’s development and adoption over the years.

I have to say, this is one of the best documentaries I’ve ever seen about crypto. It really shows how Bitcoin started as a grassroots movement of passionate and visionary people who wanted to create a new form of money that is decentralized, transparent, and censorship-resistant. It also shows how Bitcoin faced many challenges and obstacles along the way, such as hacks, scams, regulations, media backlash, and internal conflicts. But despite all that, Bitcoin survived and thrived, becoming a global phenomenon that has changed the world.

I highly recommend this documentary to anyone who wants to learn more about the history and evolution of Bitcoin and crypto in general. It will give you a deeper appreciation and understanding of the technology, the culture, and the vision behind crypto. It will also inspire you to join the crypto revolution and be part of this amazing community.

Strider1973

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Isnt' it outdated as it's from 2014?
(just trying to guess if it's really worth watching it)