I don't want to work today!

lots0

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I don't want to work today...
It is snowing like crazy... This whole part of the country is shut down for this big storm. I got a hot cup of java and nice warm fuzzy socks.

I feel a little guilty about it... But I am going to screw off today... all day.

After a bit I am going to get all dressed up and go put my new snowmachine thru it's paces. Just bought it a few months ago (Thanks C-Planet!) and I can't wait to go and see if it will really will do the 125 mph they advertised it would... :eek:

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I'm wondering where you live for it to be snowing already!

I don't want to work today either.. I guess it's too late for that - the day is almost over! :p

Have fun on your snowmachine!

lots0

Reaction score
I'm wondering where you live for it to be snowing already!
My own private Idaho... ;)

The snowmachine goes as fast as the guy told me it would... But you have to be friggin crazy to over 40 mph :eek:

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score

Hahaha, you've been reading my mind again Mate!

Feel the same way. Though it's the opposite here. Humid, muggy and damp from a thunderstorm. I'd be pulling up stumps and heading for a spot a fishing but got some loose ends to tie up. Guess it will have to wait till Friday.

By the sounds of it you enjoyed yourself - just watch out for those low slung branches ;D

Cheers

:)

Dave

CaseyM

Reaction score
It is snowing like crazy... This whole part of the country is shut down for this big storm. I got a hot cup of java and nice warm fuzzy socks.

I feel a little guilty about it... But I am going to screw off today... all day.

After a bit I am going to get all dressed up and go put my new snowmachine thru it's paces. Just bought it a few months ago (Thanks C-Planet!) and I can't wait to go and see if it will really will do the 125 mph they advertised it would... :eek:

A perk to being your own boss :) No need to call in and feign sickness to get the odd day off

Perc

Reaction score
The snowmachine goes as fast as the guy told me it would... But you have to be friggin crazy to over 40 mph :eek:

I miss my old snowmobile, it didn't do 125mph but I got in enough trouble at the speeds it could reach. One time I was racing a car, he was on the road and I was in the ditch, and I hit a driveway doing over 70mph. Managed to hold on to the handlebars and get my feet back in place before I finally hit the ground. Hurt like hell, my neck more than anything, and broke the snowmobile - stripped the gears and bent the running boards down to the ground. Jumps like that are only fun when your landing area isn't flat, or there is enough deep powder to soften the blow.

So watch out unexpected jumps and wire fences, and have fun! I'm jealous. :p

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
My own private Idaho... ;)

I didnt realise it had started snowing already in parts of the US.

I sure am glad it doesn't snow here in Sydney. I hate the cold.

Although if I had a snowmachine, I could find it fun..

Hahaha, you've been reading my mind again Mate!

I don't want to work today either!
The upside is that I have tomorrow left and then I'm on holidays for 2.5 weeks.. I really am looking forward to it.

Bill

Reaction score
I am so tired. Every day I work as for link exchange. And now I am completely exhausted.