HIGHBET - not paying. Big debts and false promises - CLOSED

User15694

Reaction score
Hi all!

The purpose of this message is, on the one hand, to inform other affiliates about the existing risks in working with HighBet, and on the other hand, a warning and a written claim directly to HighBet regarding the need to fulfill their obligations.

We started our cooperation in April 2023 and have never been paid until today, HighBet team, on the one hand, recognizes and does not refuse to pay, but on the other hand, constantly provides us with false information about the supposedly completed transfer of funds to our bank account, at this time not providing us with payment confirmation, referring to the fact that the request was sent to the financial department and they are waiting for updates.
Each time we have a different deadline and different reason why payment have not been sent, why they can not provide POP and etc.

Along with this, a communication with team is POOR, we need to ping team all the time to receive some reply or comment on existing situation and when we receive another fake information from them, they are annoyed with us pinging them often.

Based on the foregoing, we ask you to pay special attention to cooperation with HighBet in order to avoid the loss of funds, as well as the risk of non-fulfillment of obligations by HighBet.
Addressing HighBet, I would like to say that this message is only the initial stage and a small part of the tools that will be used by our company to collect legal debt - both legal and informational and reputational.
We, in turn, undertake to delete this message as soon as HighBet fulfills its obligations to us and transfers the entire amount of the commission to our bank account.

PS: I see another fresh thread about this company not paying here plus we also received several complaints from other affiliates about big debts, that are not being paid for 3-6 months already.

Stay away

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@User15694 Please be advised we don't have this program listed on AGD, but we will send an email and ask for updates on your case. Please PM me your affiliate account username (I sent you a PM where you can reply).

In regards to the statement :
"We, in turn, undertake to delete this message as soon as HighBet fulfills its obligations to us and transfers the entire amount of the commission to our bank account."
Please be advised complaints can not be deleted from the forum.

Last edited:

NPM

Reaction score
Couldn't help but wonder would their business do better if they used all that time and energy developing their product rather than running this fake payments circus with the affiliates :D

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@User15694 we are waiting on your account details to be able to assist you further.

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
cant pay or wont pay.. but been giving the run around is annoying. if you havent been paid yet it's most likely you never will but at least everyone else knows about it now.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@User15694 If assistance is needed, please send me your affiliate account username so that we can ask for updates on your case.
Thank you.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Since we haven't received the requested information from the complaint submitter, we will close this case.