Best "old" affiliate program

Tupee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I have been an affiliate for more than a decade. Back then when I started it, I did not expect that there will be programs where I will get paid even after a decade, and even for players referred back at the starting days. Moreover, all this without the annoying admin fees and terms changes, just like the way I agreed when joining.

If you are in the same shoe like me, I would like to be interested in your feedback. If you have been in the industry for more than a decade, please name the number 1 affiliate program where you are still a member since the beginnings, and that you are the most satisfied with. I am really interested in what will be the top picks. Only 1 pick please!

Tupee

Reaction score
Total affiliates
Strictly Total, or including Deckmedia? Deckmedia is very near to the top in my list as well. I was just a bit less lucky referring long term players to them.

MilAff

Reaction score
Strictly Total, or including Deckmedia? Deckmedia is very near to the top in my list as well. I was just a bit less lucky referring long term players to them.
Including Deck of course

euromill

Reaction score
Id go for Rewards Affiliates , Total and DeckMedia - also one that I've shamefully ignored - Slotland Affiliates - they've got a great new Affiliate platform too and have been around for ages

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Rewards Affiliates all the way, but it comes down to traffic geo as well.

FictionNet

Reaction score
really surprised to see some of the programs in your list. i assume you appreciate more the specific personal factor rather the results.
Well spotted... although I'd say it has to be a combination of the two.