Affpower earn money and players from hackers

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna calm down IDIOT??? instead of creating thread after thread????

gameman

Reaction score
You are a partners of AFFPOWER ?
Good

Idiot ?
You are a BIG IDIOT

Thank You I report you for offensive leanguage ;)

Last edited:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

Redbush54

Reaction score
This was resolved at GPWA but yet he continues to move on to different forums. Will it ever stop?

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
Yes reason for my outburst sorry guys

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
This was resolved at GPWA but yet he continues to move on to different forums.

As an AGD member, I don't think it's appropriate to pepper the forum with multiple threads about the same topic. It's spammy conduct.

However Playing the Devils Advocate, the player information given to the GPWA (I have not seen it), there is nothing to prove this data from AffPower is bona fide.

A high % of CPA deals these days, seem to involve incentivised traffic. To me it seems odd that any affiliate program, would agree to a CPA deal(s), from unknown webmasters. Given the aforementioned. As soon as a program claims it's "incentivised traffic" the affiliate involved is essentially labelled a fraud. I personally don't think that's fair. Albeit 9 times out of 10, these type of threads are commenced by new members, so we have no idea who these webmasters are either.

Playing the Devil's Advocate again... AffPower has had numerous accusations of unfair treatment leveled at it.

I'm not making any judgement calls for either side. I'm merely stating the obvious ;)