XBox Releases The All New Gears Of War 4 Game

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if any of you guys/gals are free gamers but X Box just released their latest game Games Of War 4. I am not much for playing video games but I have to admit that this is a good release! Anyone else try Games of War 4?

BadSanta

Reaction score
Not played Games of War 4, but just purchased Mafia 3 for Xbox One, yet to peel the wrapper off it, the trailer music suckered me in.

jiriprochazka

Reaction score
I'm thinking about to buy a console, which one is better? PS4 or xBOX?

And what games do you like to play most? I used to play a FIFA a lot on my PC, but that's a long time ago. Haha...

dfiocch

Reaction score
I'm thinking about to buy a console, which one is better? PS4 or xBOX?

And what games do you like to play most? I used to play a FIFA a lot on my PC, but that's a long time ago. Haha...

I'm an hardcore player. I have both.
Actually, I'm using a lot more my XBox One Elite with "custom" and andvanced controller. It's a bomb!
If you are an hardcore oriented gamer, my advice is a One.
If you want "just play", Playstation is a good choice.

jiriprochazka

Reaction score
Haha... Thank you for your opinion. I'm not a hardcore player, so for me will be better PS4. I don't wanna to waste a lot of time with playing games. I just want to sit on a couch sometimes and play a game. It will be not very often, so PS4 will be definitely better for me.

Thank you ;)

dfiocch

Reaction score
Haha... Thank you for your opinion. I'm not a hardcore player, so for me will be better PS4. I don't wanna to waste a lot of time with playing games. I just want to sit on a couch sometimes and play a game. It will be not very often, so PS4 will be definitely better for me.

Thank you ;)

LOL
Are you saying I'm a time waster? :D
Hardcore gamer is not equal to "time waster". It tooks just an hour of game to make cry on, i.e., Battlefield 4 a lot of fanboys... :D

Last edited: