[WTS] The Best PBN Setup Service on the Market [LIVE DEMOS AVAILABLE] by Costa PBN

Gonçalo Costa

Reaction score
Take your Private Blog Network to the next level with real-looking sites that you get you faster rankings!

MORE INFO:
Contact me. I run Costa PBN.

DEMOS:
Demos are available on our website.

"These are better than my money-sites", one of the most common things we hear from our clients.

These are actual traffic-generating sites, built to drive maximum results.

Here's what we can do for you:
  • WordPress Unique Theme Selection
  • WordPress Design and Customization
  • Custom Logo and Graphics
  • Unique Content (1,500+ words)
  • Content Scheduled (3-4 months)
  • Languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian)
  • Basic On-Page SEO
  • Media Content
  • Random Plugin Selection
  • Auto Generated Legal Pages
  • Block Bots (Optional)
  • Old URL Structure
  • 5-7 Social Profiles
  • Security Upgrade Setup
  • Fake Blog Comments
  • Rebuild Archive Pages
PRICING
Our typical packages range from just $67-$160/setup. But we offer custom packages as well!

BetOnlineUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi there GC,
With the GDPR compliancy now in do the PBN's comply?
Also, do you have an email address?

Fionella

Reaction score
Take your Private Blog Network to the next level with real-looking sites that you get you faster rankings!

MORE INFO:
Contact me. I run Costa PBN.

DEMOS:
Demos are available on our website.

"These are better than my money-sites", one of the most common things we hear from our clients.

These are actual traffic-generating sites, built to drive maximum results.

Here's what we can do for you:
  • WordPress Unique Theme Selection
  • WordPress Design and Customization
  • Custom Logo and Graphics
  • Unique Content (1,500+ words)
  • Content Scheduled (3-4 months)
  • Languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian)
  • Basic On-Page SEO
  • Media Content
  • Random Plugin Selection
  • Auto Generated Legal Pages
  • Block Bots (Optional)
  • Old URL Structure
  • 5-7 Social Profiles
  • Security Upgrade Setup
  • Fake Blog Comments
  • Rebuild Archive Pages
PRICING
Our typical packages range from just $67-$160/setup. But we offer custom packages as well!

I would like to have more information about your work. Can you share an example work of yours?
Thanks

Gonçalo Costa

Reaction score
Hi there GC,
With the GDPR compliancy now in do the PBN's comply?
Also, do you have an email address?

I'll pm you. But our email is info [at] costapbn . com

Regarding GDPR, the answer is no. We can't control all aspects of GDPR so there's no way for me to guarantee that you'll be compliant. It's our clients responsibility to make sure they are compliant.

We're only building the sites, and what we try to do it reduce data collection and cookies on the site as much as possible, we can remove the ability for people to comment, subscribe and be tracked all together, that's not a problem. But GDPR touches on a lot of things, that we can't control. The way your sites are hosted, how you handle security breaches, and so on.

We're happy to work with you, and adjust our setup to meet your requirements, but I can never GUARANTEE full compliance, for legal reasons.

Hope that makes sense!

Gonçalo Costa

Reaction score
I'll pm you. But our email is info [at] costapbn . com

Regarding GDPR, the answer is no. We can't control all aspects of GDPR so there's no way for me to guarantee that you'll be compliant. It's our clients responsibility to make sure they are compliant.

We're only building the sites, and what we try to do it reduce data collection and cookies on the site as much as possible, we can remove the ability for people to comment, subscribe and be tracked all together, that's not a problem. But GDPR touches on a lot of things, that we can't control. The way your sites are hosted, how you handle security breaches, and so on.

We're happy to work with you, and adjust our setup to meet your requirements, but I can never GUARANTEE full compliance, for legal reasons.

Hope that makes sense!

Not sure how PMs work here. Can't message you for some reason lol

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
Good answer, I just thought it might have been another way of offering a service. i.e setting up privacy policies, cookie use and other elements to data collection. It is no biggie for me as it is just one small part of a site (albeit important). I think it would also add to the legitimacy of a site.

Gonçalo Costa

Reaction score
I would like to have more information about your work. Can you share an example work of yours?
Thanks

Unfortunately, I can't add links to my comments. But I'm sure you can put them together :)

[STANDARD]
pbndemo1. costapbn .com
pbndemo2. costapbn .com

[PREMIUM]
pbndemo3. costapbn .com
pbndemo4. costapbn .com

Also here's my Skype: goncalo.reino.costa and Email: info [at] costapbn .com

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
Not sure how PMs work here. Can't message you for some reason lol

I think you need to get one of the mods to activate the conversation on your account. But click on my link and go through the contact page.

Gonçalo Costa

Reaction score
Good answer, I just thought it might have been another way of offering a service. i.e setting up privacy policies, cookie use and other elements to data collection. It is no biggie for me as it is just one small part of a site (albeit important). I think it would also add to the legitimacy of a site.

We do that yes. Adding cookie notices and privacy policies are part of our process. We do it randomly too, so you're not getting the same legal pages and cookie notice plugins every time.

Gonçalo Costa

Reaction score
Does not every website in Europe have to be compliant, or have I got it wrong?

In theory, it's not just EU sites. Every site that deals with EU citizens data should be compliant. The way that's enforced is a different question... Still very early to be honest. It's difficult to say what these laws mean in practice.

eenzoo

Reaction score
Does not every website in Europe have to be compliant, or have I got it wrong?

Actually yes, but:
You should register the (PBN) domain with a privacy option (or better with fake personas).
Same for a dedicated email and hosting for the domain.
You should do not offer something to clients on your PBN or you would need a fresh affiliate account for each domain to avoid footprints. I take it as link source only, not a money making site. Just some fake ads (including some other crucial stuff) to be prepared for a possible manual check by google employees.

If you did it wrong your PBN is not for pretty long a private one and makes no sense.
In the end, it is an anonymous backlink source and GPDR obsolete IMO.

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
You should register the (PBN) domain with a privacy option (or better with fake personas).
Same for a dedicated email and hosting for the domain.
I thought privacy was standard now because of the regulations. So that covers that bit.
Would I need different hosting companies for each site to stay anonymous? Fake persona how would one go about that?

eenzoo

Reaction score
I thought privacy was standard now because of the regulations. So that covers that bit.
Would I need different hosting companies for each site to stay anonymous? Fake persona how would one go about that?

Hmm, Whois privacy is a double-edged sword. Privacy Protection = less trust, and it looks kind strange and smells if all your linking domains are whois protected.

Definitely different hosting accounts for each domain. Avoid "SEO Hosting" and such stuff.

Regarding your last question: fakenamegenerator.com