Would you like a FREE premium Give-away for your website?

Wild Bill

Reaction score
Hello:

I have just completed a FREE eBook that could be used as a premium item at your website. It is called Gambler's Paradise: Lost & Found and it is a collection of facts, legends, myths and curiosities about gambling.

My thought is this. The eBook is set up to be viral--there is an "email a friend" function included. If you want to post the Free eBook at you site, I can add a page of copy--written by you--that will showcase your site and products. When one of your visitors downloads the eBook, not only will they get some entertaining reading, but also more information about your site and product. When they pass it along to others, then the information about your site will go with it.

If you are interested, i will send you the site where you can download the book for yourself and make you own decision about my offer.

Thanks

Wild Bill

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
FYI - I did approve 'Wild Bill' to make this post. He wants feedback on if this is a good idea and if anyone is interested in this type of thing. Give any feedback that you think will help him out.

Thanks.

triple777s

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Bill,

I have an interest and would like to read some of this book and more info on what and how to progress.

Thanks
Pat

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Hi Bill,

what do you get out of it?

lots0

Reaction score
Drop me a PM.

Sounds interesting, as long as the ebook is well written.

and like Dom points out, you ain't asking too much for it in return.

theshortstack

Reaction score
I'd certainly be interested - would like to see the book though and also understand slightly more how you benefit from this arrangement ...

Daera

Reaction score
Hello:

I have just completed a FREE eBook that could be used as a premium item at your website. It is called Gambler's Paradise: Lost & Found and it is a collection of facts, legends, myths and curiosities about gambling.

My thought is this. The eBook is set up to be viral--there is an "email a friend" function included. If you want to post the Free eBook at you site, I can add a page of copy--written by you--that will showcase your site and products. When one of your visitors downloads the eBook, not only will they get some entertaining reading, but also more information about your site and product. When they pass it along to others, then the information about your site will go with it.

If you are interested, i will send you the site where you can download the book for yourself and make you own decision about my offer.

Thanks

Wild Bill

Well this is awfully nice of you to check with Andy before posting. And to ask us affiliates IF we're interested before just posting and offering it. And especially to make the offer of letting us have something in it about our site/product.

Turning over a new leaf?

At our forum, you didn't check with me nor did you offer me any mention of our site/product like you are here.

At our site, you registered to simply make your first post offering our members your book, that has links within it that go your way.

I have the book. When I seen your post, I downloaded it right before I banned you.

I have a problem with spammers at our forum.

I guess this is a positive thing you're posting about now, since you're not spamming this forum. Feels nice not to spam doesn't it?

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Wild Bill got banned on my forum too.

Now I received a very nice e-mail from him with an appology and asking for approval to post it.

He just has been to excited about getting his work out there, and did not mean any bad.

I say mistakes happen, we are all human,
but what counts for me most is , if someone then also has the courage to admit a mistake and appologies.

:)

Daera

Reaction score
Wild Bill got banned on my forum too.

Now I received a very nice e-mail from him with an appology and asking for approval to post it.

He just has been to excited about getting his work out there, and did not mean any bad.

I say mistakes happen, we are all human,
but what counts for me most is , if someone then also has the courage to admit a mistake and appologies.

:)

Same here. I also received a very nice private message from Wild Bill. I hold no hard feelings and appreciate his message.

lots0

Reaction score
The 'ebook' that Bill wants to give away is an .exe file.

Don't know enough about ebook formats to say why it is necessary to have the ebook in an exe format...

But I know enough not to offer my visitors an .exe down load that I have no control over.

Sorry Bill

Wild Bill

Reaction score
eBook available in PDF format

HI lots0:

Trust me, I know what a problem the .exe format presents to visitors.

However, I can provide the eBook in PDF and still add a page for your promotion. All you have to do is set up a download function for the file at your website.

If this interests you, please let me know.

Have you taken a look at the eBook yet? What do you think?

Wild Bill

lots0

Reaction score
No I haven't Bill.

When I saw it was an .exe file I lost all interest. I also don't dl exe files...

setting up a pdf with a email a friend script sounds like work to me and I got enough work to do as it is.

I would suggest, that if you want webmasters to put this ebook up, drop the exe format and make it easy for us, don't give us more work to do.

Wild Bill

Reaction score
Gambler's Paradise PDF

HI lots0:

I have attached both the book cover JPEG. You wil have to send me a private email address for the PDF file as its size exceeds file size limits for this forum--300KB

I can add a page for you if you will send me the copy after you have reviewed the contents of the eBook. Please let me know what you would let to put in.

Hope that it will give us both some good milage

Thanks for your help.

Wild Bill

Attachments

• BookCover.jpg
    BookCover.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 28

Wild Bill

Reaction score
Hi lots0:

Have not heard back from you and would like to send you the PDF file. However, this forum will not let me send a 300MB file--the current size of the PDF. Please send me your email address so that i can attach the book in PDF.

Would be interested in your opinion of the contents also.

Wild Bill