Wordpress Theme Creation - Need a Thesis Designer

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a good designer that knows how to take advantage of Thesis themes, but isn't outrageously expensive. It's for a new site concept I have. If anyone knows of a good designer, PLEASE let me know.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was pouring through the list and the majority of them charge an arm and a leg :( I'm not used to paying $5k for a theme design. I do have requests in to several, though, hoping their prices aren't outrageous.

The lowest I have found is around $2k. That's still way too much for me.

**Edit: Thanks for the help :)

lots0

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
5k for a set of templates (I mean, that's what it is just templates... right?)...

I'm in the wrong friggen business....

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
5k for a set of templates (I mean, that's what it is just templates... right?)...

I'm in the wrong friggen business....

It is for the creation of the whole layout and then converting it into a Wordpress theme. So - Graphical Layout Design, PSD to HTML slicing, then customize into Wordpress Theme (with Thesis-powered pages)

betafe

Reaction score
I could make you a thesis design for a reasonable price.

I haven't done any thesis designs before but I'm currently making one based on genesis, which has similar features. I could give you a link to the site I'm currently working on, but I wouldn't like to share it with the world just yet :)