With NordicBet Bingo the future is bright. The future is purple!‏

Shaun O'Neill

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Dear Affiliate

What does the colour purple mean to you? Plums? Wine grapes? What about Prince's Purple Rain or Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze? Forget all these, from now on purple is the colour of NordicBet Bingo!

I am pleased to announce to our affiliates first the launch of this exciting new product. As I write, the NordicBet Bingo manager is putting the final touches to what is going to be one of the biggest new launches of the year here at NGG.

Customers in Sweden and Finland are the lucky ones as during the launch period, they will get the chance to win a car for the summer, while one Norwegian customer will be going on holiday courtesy of NordicBet.

The car promotion will feature a NordicBet-branded Mini Cooper (Sweden only) or a similarly-sporty little number (for Finland). The winner will get to drive the car all summer, over a period of three months. During this time, he or she will be required to take photos and let us know about some of the places they've been to in the car. This will, of course, be great promotion for NordicBet Bingo as the car will be seen around town bearing the company logo and the winner's diary will be featured on various social media channels.

During the launch period, there will also be a special €5 free offer, where new and existing NordicBet customers will get credit straight into the bingo client as soon as they've chosen a bingo alias. Lastly, there's a 200% bonus, where as soon as customers have played for €20 of real money, they'll receive a €40bonus, also to be used on bingo games.

Creative material can be found by searching for : Bingo Free Money, Bingo Car or Bingo Match Up.

If you have any questions please contact me on one of the methods below.

Best regards

Shaun O'Neill
Affiliates Manager
Nordicbet Partners
Email: shaun.oneill@nordicbetpartners.com
Mobile: +356 99044099
MSN: shaunoneill25@hotmail.com