Winter is a wonderland

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
ok, goofy title... Since I have a young kid, I watch too much Nick Jr. If you watch that, you will get the title reference ;)

I'm off to the ski slopes for a MUCH NEEDED man's weekend. If I happen to post while I am there (from my phone), it may not be very coherant!

The MODS will be taking over the forum and keeping you all in line, so I have no worries at all.... it will be all chalet and the occasional downhill.

Have a great weekend!

greek39

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
MUCH NEEDED man's weekend.

And here I am in much need of girls weekend lol. The last time I went skiing was with a snow board about 20 years ago. Yeah I was pretty roughed up by the end of the day. But I returned to this over sized hill in the summer time and biked down. Just my thing, I would still do it!

Andy be careful on the slopes have a great time and don't hold back. Live it!!!

greek39

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks Peter!! :)

and my thing is boarding too... Not sure why I always say skiing. Time to live it!!

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Sounds like a big fun weekend Andy, hope you have a safe trip. I'm doing Lake Tahoe next month with the slopes.

*So I get to play with Streak and Dom for the weekend here huh....;D:p
____
____

triple777s

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
And here I am in much need of girls weekend lol. The last time I went skiing was with a snow board about 20 years ago. Yeah I was pretty roughed up by the end of the day. But I returned to this over sized hill in the summer time and biked down. Just my thing, I would still do it!

Andy be careful on the slopes have a great time and don't hold back. Live it!!!

greek39

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!

Andy, how was the snowboarding? Haven't heard, so thinking you may have a boo boo?? LOLLL:eek:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!

Andy, how was the snowboarding? Haven't heard, so thinking you may have a boo boo?? LOLLL:eek:

Was a great weekend :) No pain, though. The only real crashing and burning I did was more on purpose than anything else.....

Several of the guys were in the main lodge, so 3 of us decided to go down the black-diamond (which was really just a super-steep slope). The other 2 are really good skiiers. One crashed and burned, but nothing bad.

I crashed and burned near the top and toppled about 2 football fields downward on my back :) Gave them a show in the lodge.

did that twice before I finally made it down the hilll without crashing out.

Was a blast, though!