William Hill moving to London!?

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi guys not posted in here for a while...

Just had a affiliate manager approach me with claims of William Hill affiliate HQ is soon to be based in London and not tel aviv!

I dropped William Hill a few years ago when we caught them changing percentages on the sly.

What’s your thoughts on this and do you currently promote them with a good partnership??

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biti

Reaction score
Why should the location be the only thing that matters? They can move to where-ever they want, as long as the culture at WH doesn't change...

I don't think WH Tel Aviv was operating on an island and nobody knew what was happening there. They've got internet connection at other offices of WH.

Besides that, Sky Bet is based in the UK too and with them many rogue programs.

Bombati

Reaction score
Why should the location be the only thing that matters? They can move to where-ever they want, as long as the culture at WH doesn't change...

I don't think WH Tel Aviv was operating on an island and nobody knew what was happening there. They've got internet connection at other offices of WH.

Besides that, Sky Bet is based in the UK too and with them many rogue programs.

This is true and maybe naively of me I’d expect laws rules and regs are tighter here than in tel aviv??

Skybet don’t need affiliates they own some mega sites including oddschecker the thieves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk