Wildz closing affy account for asking for 3rd party help

Billy_Goldblum

Reaction score
Just a warning to all affiliates.

I have had numerous complaints of super slow/non payment and you can find many complaints on forums.

This happened to me also.

They did not pay me for 11 days until I asked LCB to get involved and help. I was fully verified there and they deleted my KYC and then pretended that was the reason for non payment. 8 days of no answers from them and then they told LCB I need to upload documents. They did not email me and request this until after LCB got involved.

I tried to ask the affiliate department for help. They would not and told me to go to live chat.

Shortly after I received an email stating my affiliate account closed, prior months commission confiscated and player account closed. The reason was for asking a 3rd party to help with getting paid. They also threatened to hire a lawyer if I posted about any of this on the forums

So please be aware.

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey

Sounds really alarming. Do you have an email or something from them regarding this:

"The reason was for asking a 3rd party to help with getting paid. They also threatened to hire a lawyer if I posted about any of this on the forums"