Why did Roxy Affiliates locked my account?

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
To Thom it may concern,

I have sent you guys an email about the locking of my affiliate account, and no response. so, I'm posting about it thinking maybe you will answer me.
also, I wanted to ask other US Affiliates have they had their accounts locked and have no idea why? I get this message when trying to log in

Your account has been locked please contact your affiliate manager on support@roxyaffiliates.com

for further details.

Last edited:

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
Sorry my bad. It was late when I posted that, brain was obviously MIA. ;D

Cheers

:)

Dave

Hi Dave no worries, I hope they do answer me here, as I try to resolve things first privately if that doesn't work then I post. :)

Eugene

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
In the beginning of the month I checked my stats. Everything is ok. But low commission :)

Eugene

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Eugene, I promoted these guys for a while, but not heavily, are you from the US?

I also don't put a lot of assets. No motivation for now.
No, I am not from US :), I am from Europe

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
Hi Mods,

I am very disappointed with the lack of response from Roxy affiliates. if they chose to lock my account that's fine. but why? and if I made any commission off them I want to be paid, I didn't do anything wrong, I don't understand why they won't respond to me. ???

RedHotLee

Reaction score
Your Affiliate Details

Hi Rhonda

Apologies for not posting sooner, we have all been out at the recent Budapest Conference, and it appears that your e-mail to our "support@roxyaffiliates" was blocked and we have asked our IT team to rectify this problem.

I believe that Teresa has now e-mailed you directly - we were unable to find your affiliate account based on your website URL's that were listed or your name details in our database search facility and therefore we cannot see if your affiliate account is locked or why.

Please could you respond to Teresa's e-mail and we will investigate the matter and clarify with you directly.

Thanks for your patience,
Regards

Roxy Affiliate Team