Which payment method to use?

Kush

Reaction score
It seems everybody offers different payment options and getting a standard check by mail isn't standard in this industry.

Affiliate Speedpay is good for me with Bodog, but I don't see them offered at other programs I want to promote.

Netteller and Moneybookers look good, but I've read on some forums some affiliate programs having trouble sending money with them (maybe when you are used as much as they are, there are sure to be some problems?)

Other names I've seen which look "ok" are EcoCard and Click2Pay.

If I only want to manage 2-3 accounts for payment methods, who might you suggest holding an account with?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
ASP is a great method if you can find a program to use it. Bodog does use it and I am signed up with ASP for them. I wish more programs would 'get on board' with ASP.

Other methods will depend upon your locale. Neteller (non-us), ECOCard (non-us), QuickTender, Moneybookers (non-us), Click2Pay (non-us), and quite a few others.

If you are NOT from the US, Neteller is a great payment method and is the one I would stick to. It's easy, fast, and programs (so long as they are not paying US affs) will not have their money confiscated.

That's my 2 cents - Welcome to AGD, BTW!

Kush

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the fast reply! I was hoping I would get faster/better response here than a certain bigger board I found you site from :)

I 'am' in the US so my search will probably be tougher... QuickTender was the only one you listed without (non-US).

Any further comments or suggestions for us Americans? Thanks again :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely tougher in the US :)

Good methods would be: QuickTender (some call UseMyWallet) and ASP (AffiliateSpeedPay).

The only other ways to get paid are either by Check (but many seem to bounce or never make it) or wire. Wire you will typically be charged twice, once by the program and once by your bank. Best bet: QT / ASP.

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I thought EcoCard accepts US affs too...

But in the terms of fees/payments it is almost the same like Quicktender, same expensive withdrawing/transferring fees :(

I'm not in the US, so for starter I have chosen Moneybookers, but I don't feel that confident after hearing those awful stories about closed accounts at Moneybookers without any notice.
But when you are starting out with a program, and you don't have 100000 visitors daily (yet) wire transfer option at the aff programs cannot be used because of the huge minimum amount usually aff programs use.

bitauto

Reaction score
PAYPAL...:confused:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Paypal would be a big 'no no' for any type of gaming payment, whether that be an affiliate payment or otherwise.

bitauto

Reaction score
thanks Guard Dog,u r right:p

knowwhentohold

Reaction score
So does Ecocard accept US affiliate payments, I have seen some programs advertising Ecocard to US affiliates?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. ECOCard does not accept payments to US affiliates. Quicktender does, though.