Which Affiliate Program to add??

Frogger

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls,

We are now getting lots of API's from brands such as: EuroPartners, AffClub, Affrevenue and more, we are getting rid off few Affiliate Programs that we had to Scrape, as the Scraping method simply doesn't work with these specific problematic Affilaite Programs and we are not getting any feedback from their side which is just a shame.
It seems that more and more Affiliate Programs are very keen to cooperate with us which I am very happy as it serve everyone interests by making things easier for all of us :)

You can see all the Supported Affilaite Programs in our Program Page

So I want to ask you all, which Affiliate Programs would you recommend us to add to AVOway?

Nir

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls,

We are now getting lots of API's from brands such as: EuroPartners, AffClub, Affrevenue and more, we are getting rid off few Affiliate Programs that we had to Scrape, as the Scraping method simply doesn't work with these specific problematic Affilaite Programs and we are not getting any feedback from their side which is just a shame.
It seems that more and more Affiliate Programs are very keen to cooperate with us which I am very happy as it serve everyone interests by making things easier for all of us :)

You can see all the Supported Affilaite Programs in our Program Page

So I want to ask you all, which Affiliate Programs would you recommend us to add to AVOway?
Hello Green Frogger

Welcome to AffEurope, The leading program for the modern affiliate - what are you waiting for ??
You know how to find me , don't yha?

Last edited:

Frogger

Reaction score
Yeah we are connected API with you guys :)

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
What does it cost the programs to be listed on there?

I see we are not...

Frogger

Reaction score
What does it cost the programs to be listed on there?

I see we are not...

Hi Renee,

It cost 0 money to be listed on AVOway, and we are accepting only API/XML/CSV.
Feel free to contact me: roy@avoway.com and I will send you the requirements.
It's very simple and easy and it will sure make our affiliates happy to see you there.

Regards,

Roy.